The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

49 minutes ago, yuddie said:

Most are big lads, Maja + a another for good money would be good as long as the another has previous for scoring goals!

Out of those Douvikas maybe?

Possibly. Many teams want quite a bit of cash (and why shouldn't they) ... but one wonders who Beale's prime candidate is.

1 hour ago, Crimson Dynamo said:

Kamara is a strange one. Great player when he wants to be. But never the same player after the Prague game. Just seems to have lost interest with only brief flashes of what he was. I worry he'll end up the same as the likes of Morelos. A player we should have taken the money for when offered it.

He reached that stage long before Morelos. He's become a complete imposter

57 minutes ago, yuddie said:

Just the confirmation, apparently he supported Utd as a boy so respect to him for turning them down for good money.

Pretty pleased with this one.

Great business and a 4 year deal. 

Didn't realise he is 6'5 - that's taller than Peter McCloy. 

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

Great business and a 4 year deal. 

Didn't realise he is 6'5 - that's taller than Peter McCloy. 

Maybe that's why McGregor waned in the end..not due to poor form it's just that he shrunk with old age ha.

Let’s hope I’m proved wrong about the Jack Butland signing…..

two things concern me:

1) lack of game time past 2 seasons ( as SAF would say before signing a player,  check his attendance record )

2) signing him on 4 year deal at £30k per week(?)we’re stuck with him if he loses form, gets dropped and sees out his contract. Think Matondo & you’ll get what I mean

We’d have been better getting a younger keeper & battling it out with McCrorie for the number1 jersey IMO