[FT] Rangers 3 (Cantwell 5'; Souttar 34'; Sakala 70') - 0 Celtic

14 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I keep moaning about our players being too nice but yesterday I noticed us being a bit more niggly with them, particularly stopping them taking their quick throw ins and set-pieces.  

Bit late but hopefully that continues.  

Treat Paedo FC with nothing but contempt.

Anybody who has anything to do with that vile outfit - players, coaches, physios, administrators, pr men, executives, consultants, board members, shareholders, supporters, stewards, etc, etc- is complicit in decades of pederasty, and is beneath contempt. 

On 14/05/2023 at 10:34, Bill said:

Does anyone think we would have been improved by having Tillman in the team yesterday?

No. He's not yet up to speed with OF games and we would probably been a poorer team with him in it, particularly given the tactics of having a front two with pace.

However he comes into his own when we're facing a low block. He has been the difference for us collecting all 3 points against stuffy teams on quite a few occasions. 

3 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I just watched another replay of Sakala's goal.  Why am I watching a replay and still thinking he's going to miss!?  😆

We've all been conditioned to expect it.

I had just finished explaining how rubbish he was before he scored.

I don't feel too silly either as I know he'll miss another 20 sitters before doing that again.