[FT] Rangers 3 (Cantwell 5'; Souttar 34'; Sakala 70') - 0 Celtic

37 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

MY take from being at game was that the midfield was highly bolstered by the return of Ryan Jack which allowed the other three to perform to a higher degree,if not given at least another year we could struggle.

As for our goalkeeping problem McCrorie cemented his place as our future IMO.

I often felt Jack and Lundstram struggled when matched up with the likes of Kamara but today the combination of Jack, Lundstram and Raskin seemed to squeeze  the life out of Celtic, who couldn't find the space to create. Against a team who want to attack us this midfield played a huge part in the result - from the freedom of the front three to the clean sheet at the back.

4 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Amazing pic but only highlights how much we need Castore to deliver next season with a strip that befits our club. This seasons strip is cheap and amateurish IMO. 

It's a football strip.

6 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

This seasons strip is cheap and amateurish IMO. 

I thought the Puma, and Hummel jerseys were way shittier. Although, I am definitely not a fan of the 'winged crotch' (once you see it...) logo that they put huge on everything...huge.

image.png.b5e7e33e455ef69bbe830fb39ba7a478.png

Fear the bulge!

I purchased a collared shirt.

The Mrs--"You look like Euro trash." 

Yeap. Sure did. 

image.png.624a14d530a66d46b292990ec8f0bc62.png

So much said about the players they had missing. They had 5 who played in the SF who didn’t start. We had 6. Yilmaz, Souttar and Matondo have barely kicked a ball all season. Our squad has been ravaged by injuries all season, Tom Lawrence another example. Colak looked like he could fire us to the title until injuries ruined his season. Tillman has been one of our best players this season and was injured yesterday. But Tom English has to mention the big caveat of the missing players 2 or 3 times in his article.