[FT] Kilmarnock 1 - 0 Rangers

14 minutes ago, Malangsob said:

I have seen that at the store but never tried it.

Aussie and Cali wines give me a splitter. 

Good stuff? 

I prefer frog sauce...them Frenchmen make some damn good wine. 

Sir, you are correct.

A gentleman retires and relaxes of a Saturday evening with a glass of Burgundy Pinot Noir: of course, a small bowl of Camargue picholine olives is the perfect accompaniment.

1 hour ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Could we go with...

-------------Butland----------

Souttar--Lundstram--Balogun

Tav--------------------Ridvan

------Raskin---Cantwell-------

-----------Lammars-----------

-----Dessers-----Danilo------

Lundstram!!!!!?

1 hour ago, 26th of foot said:

Sir, you are correct.

A gentleman retires and relaxes of a Saturday evening with a glass of Burgundy Pinot Noir: of course, a small bowl of Camargue picholine olives is the perfect accompaniment.

You and I would most certainly get along. 

Lundstram and Balogun at the back, jeez-o. We'll be bombarded from minute one.

Play Souttar and King/Goldson. Goldson has previous of coming back from injury with little training time and doing okay so I'd be happy to see him.

I still think we'll see a fluid 4-4-2 though, going from a flat 4 to a box to 2 holding and 4 upfront. Well, it would be my preference at least ha.

Funny little story with Lewis Mayo playing for Killie and us struggling to fill the centre of defense.

Edited by yuddie

13 minutes ago, lenny3k said:

I will be very surprised if Goldson doesn't start the game on Saturday

I wouldnt be surprised if he didn't, assuming he's had perhaps only a week or two in full training.  But also, he seems to be one of those guys who are naturally fit and can get themselves match ready really quickly.

3 minutes ago, stewarty said:

I wouldnt be surprised if he didn't, assuming he's had perhaps only a week or two in full training.  But also, he seems to be one of those guys who are naturally fit and can get themselves match ready really quickly.

I think we have to factor in the dreadful plastic mess we have to play on. It would be foolish to rush him back too early and regret it. 

From MBs press conference - Yilmaz injured, Lawrence continuing his rehabilitation, Fashion JR away discussing a move, everyone else fit and available for selection (assuming Kamara is not included).