[FT] Kilmarnock 1 - 0 Rangers

1 minute ago, Uilleam said:

I watched the pre-season matches, and today's game, and, it seems to me, there is no other forward who would fetch £4m. 

(Danilo excepted, as he is just over the door.)

So you've written off all our forward players (with the exception of Danilo) on the basis of a couple of friendlies and 1 competitive game? 

Go check the fees clubs have paid for Dessers, Lammers and Sima. 

Not sure what to think after watching that. One of the biggest take aways for me (amongst many), was how poor our captain was. Don't want to single anyone out but we should look to him for leadership. Couldn't get my head around him running 60 yards across the pitch to take the ball of Lundstram for a throw in. Lundstram could have used a quick throw but Tav had to come across and take it. Anyways, I'm going to get pissed.

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

Just now, CammyF said:

So you've written off all our forward players (with the exception of Danilo) on the basis of a couple of friendlies and 1 competitive game? 

People aren't always writing off the players. Valid questions are being asked. The off season has been very exciting, but again warnings have been said about the types of players we are signing. Some have really suspect histories and the idea they will simply turn it around at Ibrox does not convince me.

1 minute ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Not sure what to think after watching that. One of the biggest take aways for me (amongst many), was how poor our captain was. Don't want to single anyone out but we should look to him for leadership. Couldn't get my head around him running 60 yards across the pitch to take the ball of Lundstram for a throw in. Lundstram could have used a quick throw but Tav had to come across and take it. Anyways, I'm going to get pissed.

It didn't take long for it to be Tavs fault. All we need now is for someone to blame Barasic and we'll have a full house. 

It was a collective failure this evening. 

Well the warning signs have been there all preseason. There are no excuses for that.

Hot take - I think a quality centre mid would change this team more than a quality centre back. 

Just now, CammyF said:

I can only go on the performances I have seen. 

None of them look like game breakers, to be frank. 

The fact that clubs paid substantial fees means little. In fact, that they are no longer at those clubs, and have not commanded big outlays, is more telling.