[FT] Kilmarnock 1 - 0 Rangers

1 hour ago, Scott7 said:

Why isn’t that a penalty. It wasn’t jostling it was rugby.

In the game I played (with studs nailed on, I confess) you could shoulder charge wee wingers into the next County but you couldn’t lay hands on them. What’s more, the wee wingers accepted the shoulder charge but went ape if you tried to pull them back.

I just booted them all the way to the hospital 

2 hours ago, Scott7 said:

Why isn’t that a penalty. It wasn’t jostling it was rugby.

In the game I played (with studs nailed on, I confess) you could shoulder charge wee wingers into the next County but you couldn’t lay hands on them. What’s more, the wee wingers accepted the shoulder charge but went ape if you tried to pull them back.

Same with barging the goalie, causing him to spill; lots of goals came that way.

Here's something I asked ChatGPT for... I provided a bit of context.

Might cheer some of us up knowing.... that we will will find our way....and that poets will not be replaced by AI in the foreseeable future. 

At Rugby Park, on that plastic ground, Rangers faced defeat, a bitter sound.

Michale Beale, under pressure immense, £15 million spent, but no defence.

Tavernier and Barisic, their form astray, In Glasgow slang, they've lost their way.

Nae brilliance on display, a dismal sight, Leaving fans gutted, hearts filled with shite.

Beale's in the hot seat, feeling the heat, Folk craving wins, victory's sweet.

But the team's no' clicking, nae harmony, Struggling to gel, it's a bloody catastrophe.

Amidst the woes, Raskin's heart's aglow, Lundstram battles, he's no' letting go.

With Servette approaching, a crucial fight, To keep Champions League dreams in sight.

Every game's a must-win, nae room to bend, Especially against Servette, their hopes to defend.

For Champions League riches, they strive, At Ibrox Park, where dreams come alive.

Glasgow stands by Rangers, through thick and thin, Hoping for triumphs, for the Gers to win.

With passion and grit, they'll find their way, under the lights of Ibrox, they'll face the fray.

4 hours ago, Scott7 said:

But it might be too late.

Nah...Even Led Zeppelin weren't always tight. 

Takes time. 

You could see it glimmer up a few times in transition when Mr. Da Silva came on the pitch. 

Them pretty little flick balls...the give and go...just a blonde one off.

Once that shit starts poppin it's gonna be on. 

I got faith man.

Took stock, watched it back and it really was just turgid.

The caveat I can give though; and I know we talk about the surface but seriously, watching the game back that pitch wouldn't be good enough for a youth centre in the 90's yet alone for a top division. The run and bounce of the ball is comical.

Saying that, it just shouldn't be this hard year after year against low block teams and I honestly think it's a mentality issue. Both teams were flooded with new signings and it pretty much came down to graft and concentration and we shat it and slept.

Let's not write off the season just yet though eh.

Just back from watching Toulouse beat Roma 2-1 in a friendly.  I just wish we could show even 50% of their speed and desire.  

And that the women who attended our matches looked 50% as good as the burds in the Toulouse end...ooh la la!