Should Beale be sacked?

Should Beale be sacked?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beale be sacked?

This poll is closed to new votes

I think a lot of the fanbase are desperate to be proven right on Beale with their views, to the point where they seemingly can't enjoy a win against a team with good recent pedigree in the UEL and just a good side from a La Liga.

By all means, take the pitchforks to the games but don't be shocked if it translates onto the pitch. Or maybe that's what some want, a 'told you so' or a self fulfilling prophecy?

Saying that, I thought the team grew into it from 30 onwards and the crowd responded - so maybe there is a glimmer?

Edited by yuddie

1 hour ago, Graeme Ro55 said:

Surely todays game will sway the vote to the Beale out side.

I firmly believe it will be like this until the day he clears his desk. Abandon hope, relinquish optimism, assimilate disappointment.

Instead of digging us out of a hole, Beale has made it deeper. You can see it in his face now, he knows what's coming, it's just a matter of when and how much damage.

The problem is that a vocal part of the fanbase have made their mind up and want MB gone (rightly or wrongly) and nothing he does, will placate this.

We've won 3 games in a week without conceding a goal including defeating a Spanish team in Europe for the 1st time since 1985. 

We'll celebrate the moment Beale is removed, hail his successor, then turn on them as soon as the results / performances go south.

We have a board who have stumbled from pillar to post and when they rightly stuck with SG even when results didn't go our way, we won 55 - then the board shat on the manager and we are now repeating the consequence of that.

Our board have failed in every aspect with the exception of Retail and Bisgrove was prompted due to his success in that area

Their board appear from the outside to be more "engaged" than ours, they're miles ahead financially and "politically".

Whilst MB and the players have a lot to answer for, so does the board - after all 9 managers in 10 years that has witnessed us winning 1 title and 1 Scottish Cup tells its own story. 

The one positive is our upturn in Europe, especially the EL but I think we would all prefer domestic dominance over European runs.

I wanted him gone after Kilmarnock because that’s just how the football from him is, slow boring build up with all the cutting edge of a pillow fight.

but now that the dust has settled and some have caught up with my next level thinking I think he should stay. The performances have been so bad for so long now that they can actually only improve and improvement is progress.

Thanks for attending my ted talk.