[FT] Rangers 4 - 0 Livingston

Thoughts on Cifuentes last night, and past couple of games?

I've yet to see anything of real quality from him other than a good ball to Danilo in Servette. Another one who doesn't look to be better than was already here.

Lundstram is looking like our best midfielder at the moment, which worries me. He is never far away from his form falling off a cliff.

We are a hard watch at the moment. I genuinely hope Aberdeen bring their shithousery A game at the weekend. This might get us playing with a bit of tempo, drive, passion, pace, ambition. Its all so bloody aimless and ponderous. Too many passes for passing sakes. Very few of our players are being brave on the ball and that for me is a very worrying sign. 

The only identity I can see forming with this team is basically bore the fans, opposition to death with relentless and aimless possession. 

31 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Thoughts on Cifuentes last night, and past couple of games?

I've yet to see anything of real quality from him other than a good ball to Danilo in Servette. Another one who doesn't look to be better than was already here.

Lundstram is looking like our best midfielder at the moment, which worries me. He is never far away from his form falling off a cliff.

Thought he was better last night and from what I could see was willing to take the ball in crowded areas with players around him. 

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops