[FT] Rangers 4 - 0 Livingston

9 minutes ago, Graeme Ro55 said:

Also noticed the poor attendance, lots of empty seats.

I'd say that was a good attendance, considering recent performances, four home games in less than two weeks and the rubbish weather.  

Edited by Gonzo79

19 minutes ago, Graeme Ro55 said:

Watched the highlights this morning and wee Ridvan's run & goal were excellent. Also noticed the poor attendance, lots of empty seats.

It is midweek, it is Livi', it is live on the telly, it is the weather, it is awful viewing this current Rangers team, it is the majority of the attending support purchasing the Euro package, it is ........................ etc.

We are used to 50,000 plus sell outs thus when only 35,000 plus trap, then it appears not so good.

Asking a question makes me feel better and, the question is : what was the attendance last evening at Sellik's League Cup quarter-final?

26 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

We are used to 50,000 plus sell outs thus when only 35,000 plus trap, then it appears not so good.

Asking a question makes me feel better and, the question is : what was the attendance last evening at Sellik's League Cup quarter-final?

F*cking hell, was just about to check. Brain dead!!

18 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Better last night but still a bit to go I think.

Both Dessers & Lammers still struggling in my opinion. With Roofe now apparently injured again seems they’ll be playing next few games at least. Let’s hope they can improve 

I don't think Dessers is as bad as made out. Not much coming off for him recently but I have a feeling he is a streaky player and will hit a run of form soon.

Lammers not being used correctly.