12 games in 37 days will define the season

if you actually read them properly you will see i care, my eyes are open, i don't wear blue tinted specs, i don't do blind faith, i don't do bullshit or everything is rosy nonsense. I do cold hard honest truths and facts. If it's good i say it is. If it's bad i say it is. Just because my opinion is perceived as negative or I thought he was cleverer and i thought he was more ruthless. He wasn't anywhere near as angry, or proactive or even reactive as i would expect him to be. It really felt like, he didn't get it. It feels like he thinks we can drop points and still win titles. doesn't mean i'm wrong. I'm passionate and i care

I thought he was cleverer and i thought he was more ruthless. He wasn't anywhere near as angry, or proactive or even reactive as i would expect him to be. It really felt like, he didn't get it. It feels like he thinks we can drop points and still win titles.

Well, I respect your passion. What I cannot reconcile is what particular insight you have on Clement's anger, reactive or protectiveness. He has been in post barely 6 weeks. He has reiterated his desire between, now and January window,  to evaluate the current squad. He has stressed the fact there would be bumps in the road through this period. I think he won all the games in tenure with the exception of 2 drawn matches. He has inherited a beleaguered squad of players with a horrendous injury record. The points margin to Celtic remains roughly the same. We are now at the end of November. How makes you think "he doesn't get it"? What makes you believe he isn't clever? Or ruthless? I don't recall him making any pronouncements about winning the title this season. That ship may have already sailed but I cannot understand how that falls to the failing of this manager? I repeat, I respect your passion, but my feeling is it is boiling over into one long tedious rant. Nae offence!

42 minutes ago, SykseyBear said:

Bottom line is, it's been a very poor start to MrClements time at Rangers. And that is because he chose to stand by the same duds who have cost countless other managers their jobs here!

I'd say it has been a decent start.  Not great but not 'very poor' either.  

Considering the injuries we've had, I'm not sure who you'd be replacing all these 'duds' with?  

Our start under Clement has been OK, but with two consecutive draws which have dented our SPL and EL ambitions, the next few games are crucial for us, the players and the manager. 

Sundays game is now a MUST win, another draw, or God fordid a defeat and the fall-out will be unthinkable.

2 minutes ago, SykseyBear said:

A shining light. Well done Sir. 

Decent isn't good enough at Rangers. Decent is 2nd place. Decent doesn't get you where this club deserves to be. 

Squad's 30+ deep. That's the 4th time i've told you that in as many weeks. Loads of alternatives all over the squad. Exciting ones at that. You keep saying there are no other options. God knows why. Is that what lets you sleep at night Gonzo? ffs pal, c'mon man. I told you all McAusland deserved a shot before he was given one, he got it, and has done relatively well. He's been better than what's there. What's Roofe being paid for? Why are we stifling Rice and McKinnon? Why are we playing Cantwell out of position to accommodate Sam Lammers? Why are we still playing Lundstram and Barisic when they are out of contract in a matter of months? Get young Fraser up and in. Play Yilmaz when available. Give Rice a chance. McKinnon. Give him Lunnys place. It felt like we played last night with 8 men. At most. You can't win games with 8 men. Why did we sign Sterling? Where's Dowell? What's young Devine hanging about for? 3rd choice right back, at his age? There are literally so many things we can do to change things up. Excite fans. Try something different. We've got Bealeball under a different manager. Nothing has changed. 

Gods honest truth Scott. I'd go

Butland

Sterling

Souttar

King

Yilmaz

McKinnon

Rice

Cantwell

McAusland

Matondo

Roofe

No f*cking about. No lets downs. No crap from the last 3-5 years. Imagine the buzz we'd all get turning up at Ibrox and hearing wee Rice and McKinnon are starting. The favourites are dropped. Roofe starting. Cantwell IN position. Pace on the flanks. That's my wish. I dread line ups right now because i know PC isn't brave enough to change it up. It's the same crap every week. 

People can laugh all they want. It's my club too. That's what i want to see. The back of the perennial losers. The kids coming through. The season has been shite. I just want to feel excited again. I want to see our manager acknowledge what we can all see. What we've all seen for years. 

Hey listen, i know it's not going to happen. But you asked what my 11 was. :(

What's yours Scott?

And if that team were to lose to St Mirren, what would your reaction be? The vast majority would be screaming for Clements head. 

The time for playing and bleeding in youngsters was when we were down the division, a huge opportunity missed. 

11 minutes ago, SykseyBear said:

A shining light. Well done Sir. 

Decent isn't good enough at Rangers. Decent is 2nd place. Decent doesn't get you where this club deserves to be. 

Squad's 30+ deep. That's the 4th time i've told you that in as many weeks. Loads of alternatives all over the squad. Exciting ones at that. You keep saying there are no other options. God knows why. Is that what lets you sleep at night Gonzo? ffs pal, c'mon man. I told you all McAusland deserved a shot before he was given one, he got it, and has done relatively well. He's been better than what's there. What's Roofe being paid for? Why are we stifling Rice and McKinnon? Why are we playing Cantwell out of position to accommodate Sam Lammers? Why are we still playing Lundstram and Barisic when they are out of contract in a matter of months? Get young Fraser up and in. Play Yilmaz when available. Give Rice a chance. McKinnon. Give him Lunnys place. It felt like we played last night with 8 men. At most. You can't win games with 8 men. Why did we sign Sterling? Where's Dowell? What's young Devine hanging about for? 3rd choice right back, at his age? There are literally so many things we can do to change things up. Excite fans. Try something different. We've got Bealeball under a different manager. Nothing has changed. 

Gods honest truth Scott. I'd go

Butland

Sterling

Souttar

King

Yilmaz

McKinnon

Rice

Cantwell

McAusland

Matondo

Roofe

No f*cking about. No lets downs. No crap from the last 3-5 years. Imagine the buzz we'd all get turning up at Ibrox and hearing wee Rice and McKinnon are starting. The favourites are dropped. Roofe starting. Cantwell IN position. Pace on the flanks. That's my wish. I dread line ups right now because i know PC isn't brave enough to change it up. It's the same crap every week. 

People can laugh all they want. It's my club too. That's what i want to see. The back of the perennial losers. The kids coming through. The season has been shite. I just want to feel excited again. I want to see our manager acknowledge what we can all see. What we've all seen for years. 

Hey listen, i know it's not going to happen. But you asked what my 11 was. :(

What's yours Scott?

King? Sterling?

this is a wind-up ?