Hutton Transfer - done deal

Also in several papers this morning...

Hutton doesn't want to leave but unfortunately the club see the �£10million as too good to turn down.

We all know how important the lad is to the team but every player has their price and unfortunately we are limited in what we can achieve financially in the SPL.

I just hope we invest any monies received back into the team at the earliest opportunity.

Im suprised there havent been any other bids for him to be honest.

Havent seen any of the news this morning, does it say why the deal fell through? Id love to keep him at least until the end of the season but its not looking to likely

I think that we would at least be showing some level of ambition (in the short-term.... no surprises there huh SDM ?) if we negotiated a deal which meant that he went south for next season but remained with us till the end of this season - at least we would be recognising how important Hutton is to us in a season in which we are chasing the league title hard.

It is disappointing that we have to sell him as he could be part of a good young team for a number of years but 10 mill is a good price for him (annoying though that we have to sell him when that lot apparently had a bid of 9 mill for Brown pre-season and refused it - I wish we were keeping our bright players too).

So the bid is �£10M?

If he could sign the contract this window but not move until the summer then that would be a great bit of business for us.

�£10million including add-ons...

I'd be surprised if Spurs were happy to wait 5 months..

�£10million including add-ons...

I'd be surprised if Spurs were happy to wait 5 months..

True Frankie but in an ideal world that's what would happen. Obviously every Gers fan wants him to stay but realistically we can't complain if he we left in the summer with Rangers �£10m better off.

This deal is now officially boring as f*ck. Either he's wanting to/willing to go or not.

I can't see Spurs wanting to wait, with the money on offer in the Premiership depending on final placings its just not worth it. Besides, anything could happen to Hutton during that time.