Sebo Officially Comments On Where He'll Play Next Year

Bring Sebo back

A loved the 4 goals he scored for us, they were all crackers

It's a shame if he doesnt get a chance with us as he was never given one. He worked so well to get fitter during last summer and have a whole change in lifestyle, which looked like he was a different player

Do we not all want Sebo to come back and score goals for us, score one at Parkhead as well and shut them up :D

He scored 4 goals in how many games?

Don't get me wrong, I applauded his work ethic but his finishing was piss poor. I lost count the number of times he missed when it was easier to score.

If he does leave us permantently in the summer I wish him all the best.

Has anyone been on his website? The guy's a looney.

He scored 4 goals in how many games?

Don't get me wrong, I applauded his work ethic but his finishing was piss poor. I lost count the number of times he missed when it was easier to score.

If he does leave us permantently in the summer I wish him all the best.

Has anyone been on his website? The guy's a looney.

the guy gets more tail than you do son.

i'm jealous

Regardless of the other pros and cons, can we stop perpetuating the two myths about him which I just don't understand.

1. "He was never given a chance"

&

2. "He was great against Celtic"

He played enough times to show if he had something special and could do a job. Look back at the stats and see just how many times he played for us and then compare that to someone like Cousin who made a couple of sub appearances when he first arrived and showed that he was a much better player in all aspects.

As for the Celtic game, he noised up their centre halves (which was needed) and charged around like a bull in a china shop while being lucky to stay on the pitch. While that's probably exactly what he was asked to do, its hardly a great performance for a forward.

Of course, he could have improved during his time in France and is young enough, not to mention the fact his heart seems in the right place.

I think Sebo should be allowed to stay in France. IMO never really showed any signs that he could cut it in the SPL. I'd far rather stick with guys like Novo. As for Buffel never really been a great fan of his. He loves to shirk a tackle and thats not exactly what we need in the SPL. Him and Lovenkrands had a good partnership, but that was about 3 years ago now. He also picks up a few injuries too. I would allow him to leave in the summer

Regardless of the other pros and cons, can we stop perpetuating the two myths about him which I just don't understand.

1. "He was never given a chance"

&

2. "He was great against Celtic"

He played enough times to show if he had something special and could do a job. Look back at the stats and see just how many times he played for us and then compare that to someone like Cousin who made a couple of sub appearances when he first arrived and showed that he was a much better player in all aspects.

As for the Celtic game, he noised up their centre halves (which was needed) and charged around like a bull in a china shop while being lucky to stay on the pitch. While that's probably exactly what he was asked to do, its hardly a great performance for a forward.

Of course, he could have improved during his time in France and is young enough, not to mention the fact his heart seems in the right place.

Good post. I think there is an attraction to the romantic idea that some players, "didn't get a chance," when it's rarely true.

At Rangers if you don't take the chances you get, then you can find yourself replaced very quickly. We are not patient fans nor a patient club - and rightly so.

If you don't hit the ground running then you're probably not good enough for a club with our ambitions.

what are the facts as to why you believe buffel would make us a better team m8 :confused:

you asked me how he wouldn't so I'm asking you this :confused:

1 game against celtic and in europe and a league cup final is not enough for me.....:fish:

Fair enought mate, but we all know Buffel has talent. WS wouldnt stand for any lazyness and he is desperate to play. He would give us everything IMO and in the correct position.

He is by far the most talented player in our squad so should be earning his wheat in the first team. I definatly believe he would blast us to the title.

Fair enought mate, but we all know Buffel has talent. WS wouldnt stand for any lazyness and he is desperate to play. He would give us everything IMO and in the correct position.

He is by far the most talented player in our squad so should be earning his wheat in the first team. I definatly believe he would blast us to the title.

I can see your point m8 but to say he's the most talented in the squad is wrong IMO, he would give everything for us is wrong and would blast us to the title when we're doing so well getting results without him is wrong but that's only my opinion, i'll shut up about him now :devil:

Good post. I think there is an attraction to the romantic idea that some players, "didn't get a chance," when it's rarely true.

At Rangers if you don't take the chances you get, then you can find yourself replaced very quickly. We are not patient fans nor a patient club - and rightly so.

If you don't hit the ground running then you're probably not good enough for a club with our ambitions.

Thirded.

Some times you don't need half a season to see that a guy has very few footballing attributes. Good athlete, terrible footballer.