I must go for Beckham... If he was born ugly and married a girl next door and had a bad PR dept I think he would have been seen as a good player not a great player.

beckham is over rated as is rio ferdinad, michael owen , ronaldo (fat) , robinho, etc etc

for me it has to be Zlatan Ibrahimovic, he was fucking useless at the WC. He was like that guy in your school who had the chance to play the simple pass but attemepted a triple somersault over head kick instead

Yeah Ibrahimovic didnt have a good world cup, but he certainly isnt over rated, very skillful IMO.

Same goes with Ronaldo, i dont think he had as bad a world cup as people think, first game definately, but Adriano was a whole lot worse, i think the reason Ronaldo is getting pelters is because we expected alot more from him since he was top scorer in 2002. Id take a 'fat' Ronaldo any day if he'd score goals like he did against Japan.

Robinho was great for about the first 2 months at Real then lost it a bit, he hasnt lived up to the price-tag yet.... but he's got the time to prove it.

Yeah Ibrahimovic didnt have a good world cup, but he certainly isnt over rated, very skillful IMO.

I've yet to see Ibrahimovic have a good game for club or country. He's never impressed me.

I've yet to see Ibrahimovic have a good game for club or country. He's never impressed me.

Aye? Well i must have watched different Juve games than you then, lol.

He's never impressed me for Sweden either, because apart from the World Cup ive never seen him play for his country.

He scored 1 goal that was being emailed about as possibly the best goal ever, i cant remember who for or against and it was amazing but thats all he has ever done

I've never seen him play well for Juve either. I'm not denying he is skilful but he doesn't use his skill in the right areas. He'll beat a man 40 yards out but then can't play a simple pass around the box

He scored 1 goal that was being emailed about as possibly the best goal ever, i cant remember who for or against and it was amazing but thats all he has ever done

I'm sure it was in the Champions League last season. If I remember rightly, the ball was played into his feet on the edge of the 6 yard box and with his back to the keeper he back-heel flicked/redirected the ball behind him and into the net. Cant remember who it was against.

I'm sure it was in the Champions League last season. If I remember rightly, the ball was played into his feet on the edge of the 6 yard box and with his back to the keeper he back-heel flicked/redirected the ball behind him and into the net. Cant remember who it was against.

Nah the one im on about was, he got it about 25 yards out skinned about 5 players then skinned another defender twice then scored, it was awesome