Some of this stuff is amazing as well.

I dunno if its better with sound (if it has sound) but that was annoying to watch with some of the editing waaay over doing it, lol.

TBH most of the stuff i found on there was when he was playing for Ajax, not Juve..... so maybe he's a little more over-rated than i first thought going on the past couple of seasons.

He'll soon be moving on to another club anyway with Juve seemingly screwed.

Luis Figo

Francesco Totti

Luis Saha

Mauro Camoranesi

Raul Gonzalez

Id agree with them (i disagree about Riquelme, he's great). Totti, Figo and Raul were top class a few years ago but they've fallen from grace now.

I think Raul needs a fresh start at a new club, but he's too commited to Real and doesnt want to leave.

Figo is getting older and doesnt seem to know what to do with the ball anymore.

Totti is probably the same with Roma, needs a new club.

Camoranesi TBH ive never really seen much special in him.

Luis Figo

Francesco Totti

Luis Saha

Mauro Camoranesi

Raul Gonzalez

I'll say Riquelme as far as the world cup goes. I know he's indifferent for Villarreal but lets not go there !

riquelme is a wonderful player and i wouldnt say saha is overrated he score loads of goals last season when he came back from injury

The most over-rated player I have ever seen has to be Clarence Seedorf. Champ league winner with AC Milan, Real Madrid and Ajax. One of the most succesful European footballers of all time and every time I watch him, I think 'how the fuck has he managed it'. I can't see what he brings to teams..

As for Ballack, he may not have been fantastic this time, but in Korea/Japan, he dragged Germany to the World Cup, pretty much single handedly.

As for Ballack, he may not have been fantastic this time, but in Korea/Japan, he dragged Germany to the World Cup, pretty much single handedly.

Surely not juff, especially as Kahn got player of the tournament......