Summer 2008 Transfer Rumours Thread

Roughly how mych money does WS have at his disposal? Last friday he said he had enough money for 2 additional players now he has the �£8M for Carlos. So what do you reckon?

Ceptic going after is only reported in the day late rebel. I think im sure its just B*llocks, to get a reaction. (YOU DONT SAY)

Bearing in mind what money we have available, who would we like to see at Ibrox, realisticly.

The 8million we got for Carlos is to go to WS

Roughly how mych money does WS have at his disposal? Last friday he said he had enough money for 2 additional players now he has the �£8M for Carlos. So what do you reckon?

Ceptic going after is only reported in the day late rebel. I think im sure its just B*llocks, to get a reaction. (YOU DONT SAY)

Bearing in mind what money we have available, who would we like to see at Ibrox, realisticly.

I think we'll get the money from the Cuellar deal and the money for the two additional players WS mentioned will myseriously dissapear. So half of the Cuellar money will be given to Smith with Murray making out he got the full thing.

Guest BTBBilly
I think we'll get the money from the Cuellar deal and the money for the two additional players WS mentioned will myseriously dissapear. So half of the Cuellar money will be given to Smith with Murray making out he got the full thing.

I can see something similar happening. This money will dissapear with the excuse being "We were out priced in the market"

I can see something similar happening. This money will dissapear with the excuse being "We were out priced in the market"

I don't really get the point of this. Are you saying WS WANTS to fail?

I think the actual money spent is somewhat irrelevant - it's the quality of players coming in and how they enhance and balance the team that counts. That has been lacking so far, so hopefully WS will make huge efforts to partially redeem himself.

Bresciano, Loovens, Davis and a right winger and we'll be looking good. Can't see the Bresciano deal happening though. He's been in Italy nearly a decade and the step down in weather, culture (fraid so) and quality of league is likely to scupper the deal.:(

I hate to bring rumours from Follow Follow over to Gersnet , but i wondered what peoples thoughts were on Real Radio's comments tonight about a player from one of the 2 Milan clubs signing for us?

I know its a true case of 'believe it when i see it' - but im really intrigued to be honest.

Roughie said there will be news from Milan of a midfielder signing and hinted it is a very well known player.

If it came from Rough it will be shite !!

Hold on...... we are renowned for having a plethora of defensive midfielders - looks like wee Rino is on his way back to provide competition for Thomson, Hemdani, Dailly, Adam, McCulloch....... :fish: