Kenny Miller - Deal Completed

I'm not fussed either way. I think the guy is in a lose-lose situation if/when he does come. Plays poorly and he'll get it well tight. Play well and score a few goals and they'll lay off him for a wee while, but as soon as he puts in a poor performance or misses a sitter, alot of fans will forget all the good he may have done and give him absolute pelters.

I doubt if he'll ever be accepted by the majority, irregardless of any positive things he achieves at RANGERS.

Guest damien

Kenny Miller's agent has told BBC Scotland that there has been no contact from Rangers regarding a summer move to Ibrox for the striker.

David Baldwin has not spoken to the Glasgow side about such a move, and that the striker's current club Derby have also had no contact with Rangers.

And he said the former Celtic player has a number of potential suitors.

"At the moment there are a few clubs interested in Kenny, but there has been no approach from Rangers," he said.

Miller has scored six goals in 30 games for the Pride Park side this season. And having had a previous stint at Rangers, Baldwin says hints of a return are just speculation.

"Obviously with Kenny having played for Rangers before, some people have played on that to suggest a return there," he said

He is currently on international duty in preparation for friday's friendly with the Czech Republic in Prague on Friday.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/d/derby_county/7422674.stm

Although I'd take that with a pinch of salt.

I'm not fussed either way. I think the guy is in a lose-lose situation if/when he does come. Plays poorly and he'll get it well tight. Play well and score a few goals and they'll lay off him for a wee while, but as soon as he puts in a poor performance or misses a sitter, alot of fans will forget all the good he may have done and give him absolute pelters.

I doubt if he'll ever be accepted by the majority, irregardless of any positive things he achieves at RANGERS.

The only way he will win over the Gers fans will be to score a title winning hat trick at the scumdome. Pull a mooney at the tick supporters then run over to the gers fans lifting his shirt to reveal a giant RFC tatoo across his chest. :rfc: :rfc: :box: :box:

The only way he will win over the Gers fans will be to score a title winning hat trick at the scumdome. Pull a mooney at the tick supporters then run over to the gers fans lifting his shirt to reveal a giant RFC tatoo across his chest. :rfc: :box:

you forgot kick boruc in the nuts and do a shit right down his neck when he doubles over :thup:

in fact i would be happy with just that!

After watching him miss yet another sitter for Scotland tonight my opinion is still he can't score in a barrel of fannies. His kicking technique is totally tragic.

Stay's a big Nooooooooo! for me.

Now there's a shock, our interest is finally confirmed.

Derby County chairman Adam Pearson has confirmed that the Championship side are in talks with Rangers about the possible transfer of Kenny Miller.

The Scotland international moved south from Celtic last summer but is thought to be keen on re-joining the Ibrox club following Derby's relegation.

"We've had early discussions with Rangers and talks are on-going," Pearson told BBC Scotland.

"But there has been no asking price either set or met."

Miller enjoyed mixed fortunes in a previous stint at Ibrox after moving from Hibernian in June 2000 for �£2m.

Wolves spent �£3m bringing the striker to Molineux, where he spent five seasons, before Celtic snapped him up on a free transfer in July 2007.

Miller has scored six goals in 30 games for the Pride Park side this season as they dropped out of the Premiership following a miserable campaign.