Could Ally McCoist ALREADY be the manager?

By "truth" you mean your gut instinct - no more than supposition at this stage, right ?

I'd have thought my use of the words "I think" would have made it obvious that this was only my opinion rather than some empirical information, tested over time and declared as factual by consistent peer review and the common consent of authoratative bodies. But OK pedantic-bollocks, let me re-phrase it to suit the tender sensibilities of this forum .....

I think the truth is that Ally McCoist will never be a competent or successful manager.

Hopefully you'll all be able to uncork your puckered arses now that's cleared up. :rolleyes:

I'd have thought my use of the words "I think" would have made it obvious that this was only my opinion rather than some empirical information, tested over time and declared as factual by consistent peer review and the common consent of authoratative bodies. But OK pedantic-bollocks, let me re-phrase it to suit the tender sensibilities of this forum .....

I think the truth is that Ally McCoist will never be a competent or successful manager.

Hopefully you'll all be able to uncork your puckered arses now that's cleared up. :rolleyes:

Wake up on the wrong side of bed MF ? Your post says more about you than me. Thanks but your rephrase does nothing but state the same as your previous post.

As for the rudeness - water off a duck's back. We are all used to it from you but, as I said, says more about you than anyone you direct your wrath at.

Have you got windows mate or are you locked in a cupboard?? Maybe try opening 1 and have a wee bit of fresh air if you have :thup:

For what its worth I actually agree with you on McCoist being manager at the moment, and i think most on here do also.

The 1 thing i would say IF IF IF Ally became manager is he would benefit to have a good experience assistant with him.

Just to clarify though - I do actually agree with MF about McCoist - not managerial material.... YET.. in my opinion.

OK OK - I agree with you too. In fact I insist on agreeing with you even more than you agree with me, to such an extent that you couldn't squeeze daylight between us. I doubt if two people could actually be more aligned in their opinions on Mr McCoist.:devil:

WS is taking MUCH more of a back seat than most managers...

No, he doesn't. He still makes all the decisions, and just prefers to sit in the driectors box to get a better view.

Ally is always looking up to the stand to get instructions.

McCoist - not managerial material.... YET.. in my opinion.

I'd be happy to see WS stay on till summer 2010 & by that time McCoist will have been coaching in an Assistant managerial capacity with Scotland then Rangers for 4/5 years. That's plenty experience for him to take over as our manager. Much more than many other managers have before taking over at big clubs. McCoist at this point now is already more experienced, better qualified & understands our club more than Souness did when he took over.