The Boyd situation

but he doesn't do it in the big games.

He does if you consider every game a 'big game' because he's scored against them all. His Old Firm stats aren't amazing, but if Boyd was given 20 starts against the bheasts he'd score a good few goals.

I think wabash is just stating what he believes, that Boyd will leave in the summer. Unfortunately, I think he's probably right.

The wee hing at the end seemed to suggest he was pleased at the prospect. I am quite sure he doesnt need you as his interpreter, which is why I asked him.

The wee hing at the end seemed to suggest he was pleased at the prospect. I am quite sure he doesnt need you as his interpreter, which is why I asked him.

Thanks for the benefit of your wisdom but I won't be asking your permission if I feel like commenting on any post. I saw well enough who you asked and took it fully into account. I imagine he'll reply in person if he feels like it. Here's another wee hing :wanker:.

are you happy he is going to the epl?

Why would you think that, I am happy that we are despite everything SPL champs elect, I am less that happy that there are still punters who question Boyds credentials, they won't miss him then will they when he joins big Eck. I am far from happy he is going, but I am a realist for the riches he has been offered who wouldn't change their employer. Still some have the quaint notion that Boydy owes Rangers his "loyalty" aye right....:spl:

ETA wattie rates him that much he was willing to punt him when it suited wattie, different ball game now boydy got all the aces and good luck to him.

Edited by wabashcannonball

He does if you consider every game a 'big game' because he's scored against them all. His Old Firm stats aren't amazing, but if Boyd was given 20 starts against the bheasts he'd score a good few goals.

Yeah, I like Boyd I don't like criticising him but he has been off and hasn't done it for a while in the Old Firm games.

I hate that 'every game is a big game' counter argument when people rightly say that Boyd generally doesn't do the business in difficult matches. 1 goal against Celtic in a career spanning 9 years is pathetic and there's no justifying it. I honestly cannot possibly see how he can be a success in England, especially considering how few chances Birmingham create for their strikers.

ETA wattie rates him that much he was willing to punt him when it suited wattie, different ball game now boydy got all the aces and good luck to him.

So you know for a fact that the club's supposed acceptance of Brum's bid for Boyd was solely Walter's decision to make? Show me some proof.

Thanks for the benefit of your wisdom but I won't be asking your permission if I feel like commenting on any post. I saw well enough who you asked and took it fully into account. I imagine he'll reply in person if he feels like it. Here's another wee hing :wanker:.

Ah, the old become-adamant-against-something-no-one-has-actually-said trick. How unlike you. You can jump in all you like, and I will keep telling you I dont need you to start producing your crystal ball and explaining other peoples intentions when I can just ask them. I am sure he will answer, and did, and there you go - how magically it got resolved without your input.

Edited by bmck
fook it

So you know for a fact that the club's supposed acceptance of Brum's bid for Boyd was solely Walter's decision to make? Show me some proof.

I'm just one of these old fashioned people, who thinks that at a club like Rangers the managers remit is players, but I keep forgetting Minty pulls all.... and everyones strings. Proof this is the internet son no the old bailey. :)