Rangers FC no longer for sale

Where are you, sit and shit or get tae, this is what it is all about, put up or shut the fuk up, the patience is wearing thin, lay it on the line Minty.........you know it makes sense you aint sellin fuk all....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo1XOh0lmv4]YouTube- Glasgow Rangers - Simply The Best[/ame]

It hard to take, that the last year and all the heart seaching along the way has been silently orchestrated by our current owner. All the speculation about this buyer or that buyer and where the club might be heading. All the shite about Lloyds Bank, Absentee AJ, the Silly RST, Muir the Destroyer, Dave King, Andrew Ellis at NARSA and all the rest of it.... just a facade, concocted by Sir Bastard.

While I always suspected it, I'm now increasingly sure of it. It's Murray who lies in wait for Rangers. Waiting to tell us how no one was good enough to own Rangers after all and wasn't it his duty to protect the club. I really could wish Murray a great deal of ill.

I hope I'm really very wrong about this but I can't see any alternative. Did we really, seriously, genuinely think Andrew Ellis with effectively two beans to rub together could put a deal together to buy Rangers? Did anyone actually believe we had fans communicating directly with Andrew Ellis? The only communication I could vaguely imagine (and I stress imagine) would be between Murray and a certain website owner, whose website seems to have been the originating point for an awful lot of absolute bunkum, some of which almost smacks of propaganda.

Or am I going too fast here?:)

Edited by maineflyer

It hard to take, that the last year and all the heart seaching along the way has been silently orchestrated by our current owner. All the speculation about this buyer or that buyer and where the club might be heading. All the shite about Lloyds Bank, Absentee AJ, the Silly RST, Muir the Destroyer, Dave King, Andrew Ellis at NARSA and all the rest of it.... just a facade, concocted by Sir Bastard.

While I always suspected it, I'm now increasingly sure of it. It's Murray who lies in wait for Rangers. Waiting to tell us how no one was good enough to own Rangers after all and wasn't it his duty to protect the club. I really could wish Murray a great deal of ill.

I hope I'm really very wrong about this but I can't see any alternative. Did we really, seriously, genuinely think Andrew Ellis with effectively two beans to rub together could put a deal together to buy Rangers? Did anyone actually believe we had Ellis communicating directly with Andrew Ellis? The only communication I could vaguely imagine (and I stress imagine) would be between Murray and a certain website owner, whose website seems to have been the originating point for an awful lot of absolute bunkum, some of which almost smacks of propaganda.

Could agree more mate. Ive had more BS over the last year than i can swallow and ive come to the same conclusion as yourself. Half stories and speculation with no concrete evidence has been order of the day and we have absolutely no reason to believe anything we have heard so far. Im smell murray and his smoke and mirrors routine on a gigantic scale. Weve had walter telling us the bank are running the club then six months down the line telling us theyre not, AJ claimimg no contact has been made by ellis but ellis has been speaking to murray. Pantomime stuff indeed. Im waiting for a gigantic custard pie to smack us all in the face from a guy who has been standing behind us the whole time but didnt know was there!

Time the club put a time scale on the ellis bid so we can move on from this dibacle. In the end it will be us fans who get us out of Murrays wake through our season book money over the comming seasons.

I hope I'm really very wrong about this but I can't see any alternative. Did we really, seriously, genuinely think Andrew Ellis with effectively two beans to rub together could put a deal together to buy Rangers? Did anyone actually believe we had Ellis communicating directly with Andrew Ellis? The only communication I could vaguely imagine (and I stress imagine) would be between Murray and a certain website owner, whose website seems to have been the originating point for an awful lot of absolute bunkum, some of which almost smacks of propaganda.

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." :whistle:

If you can see where I am coming from while I am looking at myself in the mirror..... POSTERFINALdone-2-1.jpg

Why did Walter agreed to another year of this and why did McCoist follow suit. Are they being rewarded for continued loyalty to Murray or do they actually think someone else is about to own the club? I can only assume it's the former.

Why did Walter agreed to another year of this and why did McCoist follow suit. Are they being rewarded for continued loyalty to Murray or do they actually think someone else is about to own the club? I can only assume it's the former.

1. They're managing the team for the club they love dearly.

2. They've been given a transfer market budget - had they not been given one, they may well have walked.

3. We're in the Champions League again next season.

I have it on good authority that tomorrow is the day after today or Wednesday, my source was quite cryptic, but he is a stoatin guy and I would trust him with your wife. However let me make it clear that I will broker no questioning as to the validity and all round good guyness of my "source", if tomorrow does not follow today, or it turns out not to be Wednesday I will of course reveal my "source" for all to be availed of. There endeth this bulletin, or should that be bullshit.....:fish:

PS... please note that I never said which tomorrow or what today...or what century the Wednesday in question would fall, feel free to disbelieve or believe as you wish, but from what I have seen posted there are little pixies who still live in pixie dell.....

I have it on good authority that tomorrow is the day after today or Wednesday, my source was quite cryptic, but he is a stoatin guy and I would trust him with your wife. However let me make it clear that I will broker no questioning as to the validity and all round good guyness of my "source", if tomorrow does not follow today, or it turns out not to be Wednesday I will of course reveal my "source" for all to be availed of. There endeth this bulletin, or should that be bullshit.....:fish:

PS... please note that I never said which tomorrow or what today...or what century the Wednesday in question would fall, feel free to disbelieve or believe as you wish, but from what I have seen posted there are little pixies who still live in pixie dell.....

Seldom has an attempt at wit fallen so flat.