Rangers FC no longer for sale

I never thought I would ever say tis , but the closer this thing gets to completion/never ending saga , the more detatched and actually uninterested I get .

It seems that people on all forums are getting to the same point .

Mind you some will definetly miss it more as they will have nothing left to waffle on about once we get back to the football .

A wee thing Frankie , what about a World cup betting thread , just to see if anyone has come up with a nice bet that is worth a punt .

I'll start , to qualify from their group , Portugal , Chile , Paraguay ,Cameroon , Serbia ,USA , Nigeria and South Africa , a Goliath of 247 ,10p bets costs �£24.70 pays �£472.28 if the eight make it

The nearer it comes, the more wary I feel over the details.

Definitely.

Any new owner is exciting but simple arithmetic aside, how can we be certain of their intentions and their ability to transfer ideas into success?

As suggested previously, likeliest scenario is the one to examine and it won't mean �£10million transfer cash (unless we sell players).

Not a huge amount will change in the club initially so we can only hope the initial investment, reduction in debt and any property ventures all come together to improve revenue streams and improve the club over coming years to the stage where we don't need to continually sell our best players simply to buy.

Can Ellis deliver? Obviously not without the help of other investors - including, by the looks of it, Sir David Murray. But his say will be reduced and we get the change at the top we want.

The proof will be in the pudding.

I'm just so drained by the whole thing everything and its opposite seems equally good now. Just get on with it, or not, and let us all get back to sensible or insensible things or non things.

Guest Northampton_loyalist

An interesting point was just raised on FF regarding the potential stake retained by Murray. Bluedell will be able to expand, but with King holding a respectable portion of the shares in Murray's sports division, could he be the reason for only the MIH shares changing hands initially? King invested heavily and with the drop in price he would stand to see a good whack of that lost should all the shares be sold. Can he block the sale of the portion he is linked with?