Jelavic Signs but unavailable for Sunday

Rapid have pissed about with this to much! I understand their point of view and we would probably be the same for us if it were the other way about(aye right) but this has dragged on and on.

I hope he goes on strike and they get humped about 5-0 in the first game but can't see it happening, although that is maybe all it will take is the player to show he really does want away. The reported �£4mil that we have offered is a big sum of money and I can't really see another EPL team taking a gamble on him.

I just wish it could have been concluded by now, either by the deal being completed or us just simply walking away. Getting sick and tired of reading that the deal is off on off on off on off on off on hahaha!

Can we not just lock this thread .......until....forever ... never has one player used up so much megabits in the history of internetland ever, we really are a desperate bunch

Can we not just lock this thread .......until....forever ... never has one player used up so much megabits in the history of internetland ever, we really are a desperate bunch

I've not got an account on FF but looking on RM it is laughable really. If he doesn't sign it is going to be the biggest :giruy: ever from the other lot haha

Right does anyone know the right rules about this cl registration scenario because stv are now reporting that he would eligible if rapid get put out by villa? I was under the impression if he played against villa or was named in the squad that was him out of the cl! Could somebody please clear this up? Cheers

Guest Flying Hippo

If he actually does join us, there is going to be absolutely massive pressure on him to produce the goods straight away. Can you imagine if after a 6 week saga and an eventual �£4 million transfer, he was to fail to score in his first 2 or 3 games? I hope the boy is as good as this saga demands he be

Right does anyone know the right rules about this cl registration scenario because stv are now reporting that he would eligible if rapid get put out by villa? I was under the impression if he played against villa or was named in the squad that was him out of the cl! Could somebody please clear this up? Cheers

As far as I know, he will not be able to play for us if Rapid qualify,if he actually plays against Villa,if Villa qualify he will be ok to play for us

Think UEFA clarified it and said if he plays and Rapid get put out then he is eligible to play for us. So MON THE VILLA!!