Miller signs for Bursaspor - Undisclosed fee

The point I was making is that we are always being labelled mugs by our own support , but we have done extremely well out of the epl , in fact these very transfers have more than kept us alive, another case in point is Charlie Adam , the vast majority would have gladly driven him anywhere yet the same ones are now bemoaning the fact we didn't have a sell on clause , everyione is clever after the fact

The point I was making is that we are always being labelled mugs by our own support , but we have done extremely well out of the epl , in fact these very transfers have more than kept us alive, another case in point is Charlie Adam , the vast majority would have gladly driven him anywhere yet the same ones are now bemoaning the fact we didn't have a sell on clause , everyone is clever after the fact

Or they never learn from their mistakes.;)

Fiorentina have felt it necessary to release a small statement on their official website stating that:

"ACF Fiorentina deny the alleged statements attributed to Lorenzo Amoruso, Scouting Coordinator of the first team, quoted by Scottish newspaper 'The Herald' and postings on several Internet sites."

http://it.violachannel.tv/dettaglio-ultimora/items/comunicato-stampa.9834.html

The point I was making is that we are always being labelled mugs by our own support , but we have done extremely well out of the epl , in fact these very transfers have more than kept us alive, another case in point is Charlie Adam , the vast majority would have gladly driven him anywhere yet the same ones are now bemoaning the fact we didn't have a sell on clause , everyione is clever after the fact

Surely selling Charlie Adam for 500k and now seeing him worth at least 5 million further shows how pish we are at selling players. I bet Celtic would have easily got a million or 2 for him

Surely selling Charlie Adam for 500k and now seeing him worth at least 5 million further shows how pish we are at selling players. I bet Celtic would have easily got a million or 2 for him

The price we sold Adam for reflected his performances for us. He was gash!

He's improved no end since signing for Blackpool hence the �£2.5-3.5m price being splashed about. There's no doubting he'll end up going for about �£4-4.5m.

Blackpool rejected �£5m for him in the summer, he's worth more than that but the only reason he's getting low offers is he has fallen out with Blackpool.

And he was gash for us but we should still be getting more than such a poultry some for players in our first team squad. Christ, if Charlie Adam played for Hibs they wouldn't have sold him for 500k

The price we sold Adam for reflected his performances for us. He was gash! He's improved no end since signing for Blackpool hence the �£2.5-3.5m price being splashed about. There's no doubting he'll end up going for about �£4-4.5m.

No he wasn't mate , I always base this ,and its only a personal thing,, on performances in Europe and Adam was not only excellent on assist's , general play but also goals , his problem was constantly being played out of position to accomodate others

Well that,s like saying my dad's bigger than your dad , pointless

his problem was constantly being played out of position to accomodate others

Hi problem was trying the Hollywood pass and falling on his arse rather than trying a simple pass and keeping possession. For some reason he thought he was David Beckham when actually he played more like Gary Bollan.

Hi problem was trying the Hollywood pass and falling on his arse rather than trying a simple pass and keeping possession. For some reason he thought he was David Beckham when actually he played more like Gary Bollan.

Those will be the same Holywood passes he tries and is praised for every week , he tried to beat the keeper again from the halfway line two or three weeks ago , the difference is down their he doesn't get booed for trying something , unlike up here.