Miller signs for Bursaspor - Undisclosed fee

He never asked for a transfer but he's a chancing B, sorry don't get that. Rangers should have these contracts sorted out long before now it's their own fault IMO.....

If he doesn't want to sign a contract which I presume is quite reasonable then I don't think he is personally entitled to a pay off considering the situation we are in. I blame the agents always pushing it for the extra pay days for themselves.

He never asked for a transfer but he's a chancing B, sorry don't get that. Rangers should have these contracts sorted out long before now it's their own fault IMO.....

What metlika said. He's a money grabbing wee fucker!

If he doesn't want to sign a contract which I presume is quite reasonable then I don't think he is personally entitled to a pay off considering the situation we are in. I blame the agents always pushing it for the extra pay days for themselves.

I agree but it's not his fault is it, would you turn it down if you never asked to leave club but were asked to take a pay cut on a one year deal?

Again it should have been dealt with long before now by the club to sort these contracts out. We've already let the SPL top scorer go for nothing as well very bad business.

I agree but it's not his fault is it, would you turn it down if you never asked to leave club but were asked to take a pay cut on a one year deal?

Again it should have been dealt with long before now by the club to sort these contracts out. We've already let the SPL top scorer go for nothing as well very bad business.

I would if I was earning what he was a week. Ask for it to goto charity.

It's all well saying it should've done dealt with a long time ago but it wasn't and we now find ourselves in this position so there's no point saying that. That's like saying if I only picked the 6 lottery winning numbers instead of 6 losing ones after the draw was made.

I would if I was earning what he was a week. Ask for it to goto charity.

It's all well saying it should've done dealt with a long time ago but it wasn't and we now find ourselves in this position so there's no point saying that. That's like saying if I only picked the 6 lottery winning numbers instead of 6 losing ones after the draw was made.

He may do that, but I doubt very much anyone would do that in this situation, you may like to think you would but I doubt it.

He's not the greediest football player on the planet, he could've got much more money at Birmingham i'm sure.

In his situation I wouldn't accept the contract he was offered given other players would still be earning more than him and he is one of the more important players in our team giving us 22 goals so far, and only a one year deal pretty poor contract offer I say.

If he is on about �£15k a week then essentailly we are being offered more or less a year's salary to buy out the 6 months that are left on his contract and Rangers will probably also say that they "save" that 6 months salary which is another �£300-�£400k so they will say it's equivalent to a million pound deal.

I wouldn't blame Miller, he's served us well twice, any more than you would blame anyone else in any other walk of life that wants to earn more money. This will be his last big pay day and the point about a one year deal is valid, because then he would be 32 and much less likely to get a 2/3 year deal elsewhere and anything could happen between now and then.

Yes he should have been offered a better deal a year ago but then who was to know he would step up to score the goals he has this season.

He's been exceptional this season but I have a feeling that this is as good as it gets from him and if he stays till the end of the season for whatever reason and scores enough goals to get us into the CL then I would thank him and wish him all the best.

What metlika said. He's a money grabbing wee fucker!

Then I guess Boyd was too. Difference is Miller has never sworn allegiance to us and portrayed himself as a die hard fan before then buggering off.

He's just a good player who's done a job for us and is now looking for a good deal to see him through the twilight of his career - and we can't afford to give him that.

I don't really have a problem with him - just regret that, frankly, we can no longer afford him.