Miller signs for Bursaspor - Undisclosed fee

I agree with RBR.

Charlie Adam was a decent player for us despite contiually being asked to play LM. Aye he tried the '' Hollywood pass '',but that can be looked upon as being inventive?,I remember Pedro Mendes trying the same type of pass and when it never came off he didn't get as much abuse as Adam got. I think the proof is in the pudding,which nobody can deny,Charlie Adam is a good footballer and a player who gives his all,and I for one hopes the guy gets a big money move.

Those will be the same Holywood passes he tries and is praised for every week , he tried to beat the keeper again from the halfway line two or three weeks ago , the difference is down their he doesn't get booed for trying something , unlike up here.

No the difference is his passes and shots are reaching their targets there, again see my post above.

Adam constantly played long balls that went high and wide of any target.

He is totally different now to what he was, a whole new player. At us he was often rancid where as at Blackpool he is regularly the best player on the park even again strong opposition.

No the difference is his passes and shots are reaching their targets there, again see my post above.

Adam constantly played long balls that went high and wide of any target.

He is totally different now to what he was, a whole new player. At us he was often rancid where as at Blackpool he is regularly the best player on the park even again strong opposition.

Why do you think that is ?.

See the post above that one.

Particularly relevant is how poor the movement in our final third used to be and still can be. If Adam had a run of games in the middle of the park and a player like Naismith (in his current form) creating movement in attack things might have been different.

Edited by Totti

Those will be the same Holywood passes he tries and is praised for every week , he tried to beat the keeper again from the halfway line two or three weeks ago , the difference is down their he doesn't get booed for trying something , unlike up here.

When the 2nd or 3rd Hollywood pass never came off he shouldve played it simple. He chose to continue trying the silly passes which never came off resulting in his confidence being shot to feck.

It was better for everyone that he left. I'm deligbted he's found form and is playing out of his skin at present.

He had the dirtiest shorts at Ibrox cause he was never off his arse.

Questions have to be asked when a player who rarely put in a good performance goes to a higher level and virtually never has a single poor one.

Looking at the official premier league stats he's been rated as one of the top 3 players in nearly every epl game he's started this season

Why do you think that is ?.

He's developed in a different central role behind a main striker, with a wide pacy player on either side too (very brave formation by Holloway btw). Blackpool are on the back foot and countering their opponents a lot too, imo this gives Adam freedom and space to make the passes he's capable of. With Rangers we are usually playing against a packed defence with plenty time on the ball in deep areas but with teams playing with 10 men behind the ball, no space to pass into.

In a way Holloway has built a team around him, and given him the responsabillity to pull the strings. It seems to be working too.

With regard to when CA was with us, he would dominate reserve games when he played central midfield but he wasn't deemed good enough to get into our first team at central midfield (we were v.good in that area imo), hence why he was forced further out to the left where we were (and still are) weaker.

When he was at St Mirren & Ross County he played central midfield & again dominated games.

I was lucky enough to be at the game when he scored a screamer from the halfway line at Viccy Park, Dingwall :)

Edited by Mac

He's developed in a different central role behind a main striker, with a wide pacy player on either side too (very brave formation by Holloway btw). Blackpool are on the back foot and countering their opponents a lot too, imo this gives Adam freedom and space to make the passes he's capable of. With Rangers we are usually playing against a packed defence with plenty time on the ball in deep areas but with teams playing with 10 men behind the ball, no space to pass into.

In a way Holloway has built a team around him, and given him the responsabillity to pull the strings. It seems to be working too.

With regard to when CA was with us, he would dominate reserve games when he played central midfield but he wasn't deemed good enough to get into our first team at central midfield (we were v.good in that area imo), hence why he was forced further out to the left where we were (and still are) weaker.

When he was at St Mirren & Ross County he played central midfield & again dominated games.

I was lucky enough to be at the game when he scored a screamer from the halfway line at Viccy Park, Dingwall :)

It depends whether you found Barry Ferguson very good. Not since he returned from Blackburn imo. The fact that we never won the league under his leadership speaks volumes for me.(since his return)