Miller signs for Bursaspor - Undisclosed fee

I'm told Miller won't move to England again so Brum deal is unlikely.

A last minute turnaround and signing a new deal with Rangers ?

He doesnt want to go to England again but is prepared to take his young family to Turkey ? Strange.

I am still hoping he decides that enjoying his football, which he obviously is doing with us at present, is important to him and that he stays. With the amount of time it is taking there must surely be a chance that this is what is going through his head ?

A last minute turnaround and signing a new deal with Rangers ?

He doesnt want to go to England again but is prepared to take his young family to Turkey ? Strange.

I am still hoping he decides that enjoying his football, which he obviously is doing with us at present, is important to him and that he stays. With the amount of time it is taking there must surely be a chance that this is what is going through his head ?

I think the Miller saga is way beyond him thinking of staying now. He wants to move and the fans are now getting annoyed as the whole fiasco is still ongoing. It's best if he goes sooner rather than later.

The fans will slowly turn on him if he continues to put in performances like he did on Saturday.

given the performances of the youths comming through the ranks why not give another one a chance? These kids like it or not will be filling the team next season so the more game time the better i say. They couldnt do any worse than beattie has so far this season.

I must admit I have absolutely no sympathy for Miller or all of this he-has-to-think-about-his-family-its-his-last-big-contract nonsense. Why in the world should I look at it from his perspective? He's a millionaire who plays for the best club in the world (from my perhaps biased perspective). If he moves that's his perogative, but he'll get no sympathy from me. I wanted him to stay because he's played well for us. I don't want him to stay so much that I have to start trying to see the world from his perspective. Sign a contract or feck off, who gives a flying fegguck about his young kids or his last contract or all that nonsense. He's got plenty of money, and if he doesn't it's because he's bought a load of crap. Who cares about his perspective. Sorry for the rant, no-one here's really said that, but it seems to be everywhere in the media. Grrr etc.

I must admit I have absolutely no sympathy for Miller or all of this he-has-to-think-about-his-family-its-his-last-big-contract nonsense. Why in the world should I look at it from his perspective? He's a millionaire who plays for the best club in the world (from my perhaps biased perspective). If he moves that's his perogative, but he'll get no sympathy from me. I wanted him to stay because he's played well for us. I don't want him to stay so much that I have to start trying to see the world from his perspective. Sign a contract or feck off, who gives a flying fegguck about his young kids or his last contract or all that nonsense. He's got plenty of money, and if he doesn't it's because he's bought a load of crap. Who cares about his perspective. Sorry for the rant, no-one here's really said that, but it seems to be everywhere in the media. Grrr etc.

It's true that we can hardly empathise with the guy given he's a millionaire who lives the dream that we mortals can only fantasise about. But the reason we're repeatedly being told to look at it from his perspective is to try and understand why he hasn't just signed immediately, which is something we all reckon we'd do given the chance.

Haven't got time to say much more than I agree completely with that ..... but a fegguck?