Miller signs for Bursaspor - Undisclosed fee

Good luck to him. Im a fan of his and thought he was a good player, did well to return to the club when a number of fans slated him and he did well for the few years. Not only is his 22 goals vital this season but he made a number of goals for the likes of Boyd last season.

Agree with barry the personal reasons are a bit false coming from a millionnaire, I know first hand what its like to move abroad into the unknown with nothing yet he will walk into a luxury house etc with plenty zeros in the bank account.

Someone is going to have to step up and get themselves double figures between now and May. Jelavic and Naismith are surely the new front pairing.

Good luck to him. Im a fan of his and thought he was a good player, did well to return to the club when a number of fans slated him and he did well for the few years. Not only is his 22 goals vital this season but he made a number of goals for the likes of Boyd last season.

Agree with barry the personal reasons are a bit false coming from a millionnaire, I know first hand what its like to move abroad into the unknown with nothing yet he will walk into a luxury house etc with plenty zeros in the bank account.

Someone is going to have to step up and get themselves double figures between now and May. Jelavic and Naismith are surely the new front pairing.

I'd think Jelavic and Lafferty would be up front leaving Naismith in his midfield role where he has been on top form for us.

Well, I was pointing out in a roundabout way that the last time ICT came to Ibrox we only managed a draw and dropped two points, so having Miller in the squad doesn't always mean we'll play better or win the game for that matter. He's been great for us overall, but one man doesn't make a team.

One man with pace and movement can dramatically affect the way a team plays though.

Hopefully Jelavic can take over much of that role, but he needs someone playing beside him.

Jelavic up front is a no brainer and while I'd like to see Naismith up there too, he seems to be playing well coming in from wide, so I guess that means someone else up front. I'd love Beattie to come good but it just doesn't look like happening and we all know that Lafferty still has a lot to do, so maybe Walter will try and bring someone else in.

Aye, that's him agreed a 2 and a half year deal with Buraspor. It'll be interesting to see how he gets on in Turkey but it's not somewhere I'd fancy living.

One thing I will say, don't hurry back Kenny. You have no idea what Rangers have done for you and you repay us like this?

One thing I will say, don't hurry back Kenny. You have no idea what Rangers have done for you and you repay us like this?

I don't get this attitude. He signed for us, played better than I certainly expected, and didn't cause any problems. He gave as much to us as we gave to him. He is alleged to have been offered a new contract on a much reduced salary, and has options to get a far better deal elsewhere. Who wouldn't do what he is doing?

What has he done wrong?

I don't get this attitude. He signed for us, played better than I certainly expected, and didn't cause any problems. He gave as much to us as we gave to him. He is alleged to have been offered a new contract on a much reduced salary, and has options to get a far better deal elsewhere. Who wouldn't do what he is doing?

What has he done wrong?

Maybe the fact that we have improved him massively as a player? If we didn't sign him, he'd have been stuck in the championship or even worse. I often criticise Walter but he certainly improved Miller massively. Miller at times in his career could be very good but more often than not he was the pacy striker that ran around like a headless chicken, had no control and had awful finishing. Maybe working with McCoist closely gave him the striker instinct he seems to have developed.

And for what its worth, he showed no interest in staying and if he wants to stay but is getting lower money why is he not saying so to the media.

He's a mercenary. And that's before considering the fact he's played twice for us and once for them. No honour

Maybe the fact that we have improved him massively as a player? If we didn't sign him, he'd have been stuck in the championship or even worse. I often criticise Walter but he certainly improved Miller massively. Miller at times in his career could be very good but more often than not he was the pacy striker that ran around like a headless chicken, had no control and had awful finishing. Maybe working with McCoist closely gave him the striker instinct he seems to have developed.

And for what its worth, he showed no interest in staying and if he wants to stay but is getting lower money why is he not saying so to the media.

He's a mercenary. And that's before considering the fact he's played twice for us and once for them. No honour

Most footballers are mercenaries unless they play for the team they support. He isn't a Gers supporter.

You are suggesting that he owes us something because we improved him as a player. Why? In your job, if your current employer helps you improve your skills (as most employers should always be seeking to do) and then someone else comes in with a better offer, would you turn down a large increase in your salary and stay where you are?

If he has improved that much then shouldn't Rangers be ofering him a lot more than they are?

You think that he should come out in the press and slag the club for offering him a reduced contract? Surely it's credit to him for not doing that. Why do you want the club criticised?

Honour? He's a guy trying to do the best for his wife and family. What’s not honourable about that?

Again I don't understand all your problems with virtually every player Rangers have or did have.

In his situation and age etc most players would move for a deal like that not just Miller. He owes us nothing and although WS and AM have helped in his development Miller himself is the only person who should take credit for the form he has been in and what he has done for us.

He has never stayed long at any club so why did you expect him to stay here for the rest of his playing days and turn down a last chance of a big payday to sign a new contract on less money?

As Bluedell says family comes first and this will set him and family up for life.