Miller signs for Bursaspor - Undisclosed fee

Not going to bother argueing about this anymore , this image some of our own support have , this self loathing does my nut right in , every player is rubbish , every decision a manager makes or formation is wrong , quite how this bunch of no good misfits have managed to win the amount of games and trophies whilst being under the most severe pressure is beyond me , but hey Charlie Adam is only great now because he left us aye right , just think back to his european performances and goals .....but then it will all be Walter's fault because it can never be our own

Not going to bother argueing about this anymore , this image some of our own support have , this self loathing does my nut right in , every player is rubbish , every decision a manager makes or formation is wrong , quite how this bunch of no good misfits have managed to win the amount of games and trophies whilst being under the most severe pressure is beyond me , but hey Charlie Adam is only great now because he left us aye right , just think back to his european performances and goals .....but then it will all be Walter's fault because it can never be our own

Hahaha, calm down. No one has said that!

Some people can't say anything bad about Rangers players and that does my nut in! Are those blue tinted specs stuck on?

Hi problem was trying the Hollywood pass and falling on his arse rather than trying a simple pass and keeping possession. For some reason he thought he was David Beckham when actually he played more like Gary Bollan.

Yip thats the one thing that bugged me about Adam (and its the same with Whittaker at the moment) he always tried to do 1 thing too much.

Adam is probably given a different role for Blackpool under Holloway and probably gets more time on the ball in a league that prefers the ball on the deck hence he looks a bit better down south.

Rbr - I see what your saying about some being criticised a lot but it comes down to a) some have much more expectations from our team and b) we have been spolit with class players from the time we watched Rangers until as recent as Prso.

Also some players do well at one club and not so good at others. Make that a level thing or just not being suited a certain league or being played out of position.

I dont know why some get too defensive of Adam, he was terrible for Rangers and is doing well for Blackpool - fair play to him. But others are like Libor Sionko. He was a decent winger before PLG signed him then gash for us bar 1 or 2 games but then i remembered seeing play well elsewhere after he left Ibrox

Adam is playing well in the middle of a 5 man midfield. Adam played well for us in the middle of a 5 man midfield. He didn't play well for us in the middle of a 4 man midfield or on the left side of a 4 or 5 man midfield. Rangers tended not to play a 5 man midfield domestically. Simples.

It is ironic that we use that system a bit more now so Adam may well have thrived this season.

Problem was while he's a naturally fit lad, his application wasn't so good at times which meant he couldn't be relied on as a regular first team player up here. Moving to England made him more of a key player which I assume matured his outlook. The result is a fitter, better player but one who also stands out in a team that (like Rangers) lacks any real individual flair.

I don't remember many people complaining when we sold him so I'm surprised many of our fans are moaning now. I thought �£500K was a fair reflection of his worth at the time but considering guys like Whittaker, Thomson, Naismith (and now Goodwillie) have never played CL football, I am surprised we seem happy to pay inflated prices for their inexperience.

Totally agree. You just have to look at the Kilmarnock preview thread to see Walter getting a bashing BEFORE the game for his team selection. Funnily enough we played well and won 3-0 going on more and the most criticised player scored one and hit the post...

And the loathers actually think they are the "realistic" ones!