Summer Transfer thread - fun while it lasted!

given mccoists signings so far i can only assume someone has glued his arse to a seat in the canteen at murray park.

I fear disappointment looms as far as the transfer market is concerned. were not acting like we have money to spend. and the discontent is growing amoungst the fans with the negativity emmitting from our club.

given mccoists signings so far i can only assume someone has glued his arse to a seat in the canteen at murray park.

I fear disappointment looms as far as the transfer market is concerned. were not acting like we have money to spend. and the discontent is growing amoungst the fans with the negativity emmitting from our club.

You are aware the transfer market isn't open yet?

He has probably been told to jog on about McGregor and is now being a bellend.

McGregor's agent values him at �£7.5 million minimum and no doubt the club do too, so Eck should have known there was no way he was going to get McGregor on the cheap anyway.

If its not open yet the why have we been bidding for wallace and Goodwillie? and signed weir 'kerkhar and healy?????

Kerkar & Healy were free agents and then not subject to the transfer dates.

Also, placing bids is not something that has to be done within the confines of transfer dates either.

With talk like this you'll incur the wrath of the forum police from certain quarters around here. Watch your back...