Summer Transfer thread - fun while it lasted!

Sorry mate, i'm probably the only Rangers fan that doesn't know anyone at Ibrox, like you seem to do. I use reliable sources, not guess work in the hope i get it right to look in the know.

Haha, that's utter bullshit. I know not a soul within Ibrox. I didn't guess either, I just read the internet sites, watch the tv and listen to the radio.

Stop being so defensive.

No one has said he is immune from criticism. People, not just myself, are questioning why you think it is valid to appriase him overall and criticise him when he has only had effectively a week in the job. It is pretty absurd really.

In another post you say you are very positive about other aspects of his lengthy tenure so far. I find that absurd too.

If I had only highlighted the positive, you wouldn't have an axe to grind with me. We would not be having this debate.

To me the entire McCoist debate so far that you have sparked

You mean the small conversation that you personally take umbrage with?

is typical of the snap judgements you have made on here before. I remember your opinions on Lafferty flip-flopping quite wildly too.

Wouldn't snap judgements be what you claim I'm doing with Ally, not what you claim I did with Lafferty. That would be fickle. Which I disagree with, I made one small comment when he was in terrible form suspecting he might not be able to regain his form. Otherwise I'm one of the few to consistently support him. But I won't hold your dislike for Lafferty against you in this debate.

No one is attacking the right to criticise club employees. People, mosly myself admittedly, are questioning the requirement, the value of and the rationale behind judging someone after a ridiculously short period of time and also judging them on something they have a far smaller input to (completing transfers) than several others at the club.

Yeah, it really is mainly you. A large problem you have with my opinion of summarising the last month with Ally in charge. I don't know why this is such a gripe with you. Ah, yes I do, like I say; had it all been positive, you wouldn't have started a campaign of criticism of my view.

According to some BBC guy we're about to stick another (shite) bid in for Lee Wallace.

A million apparently.

Not a player I'm extremely excited about tbh, not much better than Papac. But it is better than nothing if we get him.

That's the Wallace deal oot the windae then because there's no way I can see us paying more than a million for him.

He certainly isn't worth more than a million.

Well you quoted me. If you didn't want me to think your comment was aimed at me, why quote me?

Yes, I quoted you. Does that mean that everything in my response to that post needs to be related to your prior post, and yours alone ? Or am I at liberty to also comment on others who have also made negative statements and try to encapsulate it in the one, single post ?

�£1m for a player in his last year? Ridiculous, especially from a fellow SPL side and Lee Wallace isn't exactly done it. Wouldn't be surprised if JJ said to Romanov (as well as him self) that he thinks Wallace and all their signings (mostly from lower SPL sides) will challenge, deluded imo.