Summer Transfer thread - fun while it lasted!

He has probably been told to jog on about McGregor and is now being a bellend.

Why would he be a "bellend" for refusing to sell us a player ? Does that meann McCoist is a "bellend" because he refused to sell McGregor to McCleish ? Really annoys me when we start name calling when things dont go our way !

If Cuellar was still with us would you be willing to sell Cuellar to anyone for 1.5 million ? We dont even want to sell Whittaker for 1.5 and Cuellar is twice the player, or more, of him.

So just because McCleish is doing the SMART thing he is a bellend ?

Football fans, as fickle as they come :(

I don't think managers are that cynical. I think McLeish is doing a Wenger assessing Cuellar before deciding. It frustrates us more because of the early start which is getting a little on my nerves teams want to assess while our season is about 23 days away. Maybe we should look elsewhere outwith the UK?

Why would he be a "bellend" for refusing to sell us a player ? Does that meann McCoist is a "bellend" because he refused to sell McGregor to McCleish ? Really annoys me when we start name calling when things dont go our way !

If Cuellar was still with us would you be willing to sell Cuellar to anyone for 1.5 million ? We dont even want to sell Whittaker for 1.5 and Cuellar is twice the player, or more, of him.

So just because McCleish is doing the SMART thing he is a bellend ?

Football fans, as fickle as they come :(

I think Gav reckons he's being a 'bellend' because one minute Cuellar is apparently for sale, the next he's not - remember our first bid was rejected, we were not actually told he wasn't for sale - we were quoted �£3M.

I don't really know if he's for sale or not, I hope he is, but only time will tell. But every passing day makes it look less likely.

I don't think managers are that cynical. I think McLeish is doing a Wenger assessing Cuellar before deciding. It frustrates us more because of the early start which is getting a little on my nerves teams want to assess while our season is about 23 days away. Maybe we should look elsewhere outwith the UK?

Why should other teams give a shit about Rangers and the SPL ? They have their own teams to look after and if that means they want to spend the whole pre-season assessing them then so be it.

Gav, I know I didnt quote your post but am going to answer in this one if that is OK ? :flipa: I dont know McCleish so wouldnt know if he is a bellend - on what basis do you consider him a bellend ?

I think Gav reckons he's being a 'bellend' because one minute Cuellar is apparently for sale, the next he's not - remember our first bid was rejected, we were not actually told he wasn't for sale - we were quoted �£3M.

I don't really know if he's for sale or not, I hope he is, but only time will tell. But every passing day makes it look less likely.

People are allowed to change their minds, no ? Just because he changes his mind doesnt make him a bellend surely ?

... mayb you two start counting the days till the end of the transfer window instead?

Oh dont get me wrong, I am not one of those fans who are frustrated. Not at all. I just am excited at the prospect of getting more than one player to join the club this pre-season.

I want to see what we get for our first signing under the new regime.