Summer Transfer thread - fun while it lasted!

Harry Redknapp on ssn just said we are in for 2 Spurs players on loan Jake Livermore (mid) and Khumalo ( def, SA international). Sounds like done deals to arry .

Edited by H1ndy

STV Grant jsut tweeted me to say they got the head up about the spanish lad through twitter, they then went into overdrive to get quotes from his club and Rangers. fair play to him for being so honest.

The STV lot are the best informed on Twitter IMO, they are not often wrong and do interact with the punters.

Harry Redknapp on ssn just said we are in for 2 Spurs players on loan Jake Livermore (mid) and Khumalo ( def, SA international). Sounds like done deals to arry .

Weren't we after Khumalo straight up last season anyway?

Back to Livermore not exactly sure what he has to bring not exactly many appearances in his many, many loan spells. So probably wouldn't even displace Edu.

We hadn't heard much of Kyle Bartley before he joined us last season and look how he turned out.

As for the Spanish guy I hope he comes reasonably cheaply. 29 year winger / full back, I'm hoping he keeps his pace better than Rothen if he is still here when he is 31 cause Rothen was slow as death at that age with us.

We hadn't heard much of Kyle Bartley before he joined us last season and look how he turned out.

Yeah but Arsenal's youth systems is very good. Not sure about Spurs in all honesty.