Summer Transfer thread - fun while it lasted!

If you'd ask me, I'd take both. If I had a choice right now, given the court cases hanging over Goodwillie and his manager/chairman being a touch too "unsensitive", I'd take Murphy now (especially at that price) and look at Goodwillie in January or next summer - should he stay at United. Cardiff have signed Earnshaw, so they might not be that keen any longer and have their debts trouble too.

If you'd ask me, I'd take both. If I had a choice right now, given the court cases hanging over Goodwillie and his manager/chairman being a touch too "unsensitive", I'd take Murphy now (especially at that price) and look at Goodwillie in January or next summer - should he stay at United. Cardiff have signed Earnshaw, so they might not be that keen any longer and have their debts trouble too.

Tbh Cardiff supposed financial problems are false. They used to have problems when Ridsdale was incharge and the Malaysians took over last year. They wouldn't be paying fecking Conway �£15k a week if they were in huge debt. They may be taking a back foot with Goodwillie because he isn't worth �£2m and his off field charges as well.

Rumours circulating that Beattie is heading back to Sheff Utd. He's not in the squad for the Germany trip.........

Pleased if true, don't need him and can be replaced by much better fitter and younger players for half the wage.

Got to admit to feeling sorry for Beatie. The guy does have good pedigree and i wouldn't have been gutted to have given him till Xmas to prove himself. But if he goes it's not the end of the World

Rumours circulating that Beattie is heading back to Sheff Utd. He's not in the squad for the Germany trip.........

On loan or are they rumoured to be buying him?

Guest bigbob

beattie out for 500-750k hopefully plus adams sell on clause which could be up to 900 k put that to buy goodwillie for 1.750 million plus add ons

beattie out for 500-750k hopefully plus adams sell on clause which could be up to 900 k put that to buy goodwillie for 1.750 million plus add ons

If we get money for Beattie and the Adam transfer I'd like to see us using it to buy Cuellar or another very good central defender.

Interesting to hear Ally saying on the news that he has not given up on Goodwillie

It is indeed even though Thompson thinks we are a long way away and the current Dundee Utd manager says he should avoid us.