Summer Transfer thread - fun while it lasted!

I thought Erimenko was just onloan at Killie, surely we should be speaking to the club that has his registration?

I think the biggest problem with him is his temper, he had a couple of reds last season, no?

He is still with Metalist Kharkiv in the Ukraine. Yes he was sent off twice last season but looked a decent player whenever I seen him play and would certainly improve our current team, but i'm sure we could do better.

I think the biggest problem with him is his temper, he had a couple of reds last season, no?

Given the Malmo game I don't think a couple of reds over a season should concern us too much.

Eremenko has looked good in spells and I think he's the type of midfielder we could do with as he'd offer something different, but he's also very typical in his consistency that you get with this sort of player so it would be a measured risk I guess.

Edited by ascender

He is still with Metalist Kharkiv in the Ukraine. Yes he was sent off twice last season but looked a decent player whenever I seen him play and would certainly improve our current team, but i'm sure we could do better.

I'ts an awkward one this one,I don't know enough about Erimenko so based on that I would rather see us concentrate on Ness,Hutton and Fleck.

Guest Dutchy

I've seen him a couple of times with Killie, I'm just not sure he's worth the bother or if he's fit into our team. We've got they youngsters and Wylde, Ortiz and Wallace that can put in a decent ball. In fact, I think Wylde looks more exciting than Erimenko. But I like blue cheese on oatcakes, and others don't!

He never settled in the Ukraine and Metalist told Erimenko he can leave. He played for his dad's club FF Jaro in a friendly against Leyton Orient in Finland a couple of weeks back, but he hasn't signed for them. There's interest from various championship clubs including Brighton. Personally, I think he'd be a great signing for us because he's a free agent and wouldn't require crazy wages. Even if he didn't play every week he'd be worth having in case the dreaded happened and Davis got injured.

Guest Dutchy

I'm glad Bougherra is off in some respects, pity we didn't get a bit more money for him, but we probably got more than anyone else was prepared to offer.