Summer Transfer thread - fun while it lasted!

Andy Little has gone to Port Vale on loan until January...

You'd be as well terminating this boys contract. Every loan is to a rotten club. He doesn't seem to be improving any.

Guest Dutchy
Would be disappointed to see Hutton go out on loan. Id rather he was in the team than Edu and McCulloch.

Too true! What are we doing sending out a guy that is on the verge of the first team???

I'd much rather he gets the limited time with us and develope with us as he may be needed at anytime. We can't do that if he's off somewhere else, surely Ally should be nuturing these kids that have had first team experience. I can't see what he, or we gain from him going away on loan.

Guest Dutchy

Well I'm sitting listening to the radio right now and they're speculating over Jelavic, Davis and even McGregor, but no mention of the Greek so far!!!

I see the name Philip Degen popping up on twitter (I know), another fecking defender. Hardly played as well didn't do it at Liverpool and most of their fans are ecstatic that he is leaving. He will be cheap option no doubt, on a free but its not been on the BBC yet.

EDIT: Nevermind its been disputed, wasn't really convinced.

So I was kinda correct we would sign nobody after losing to Maribor and twe offload nobody like Beattie is also worying.

Edited by metlika