Summer Transfer thread - fun while it lasted!

Guest Dutchy
Don't believe it for a minute. Smells of something smelly... and green.

I don't want to believe it Zappa, but it does seem par for the course in our Brave New World of transfer dealings.

If it wasn't so late then there might have been a different scenario. Pleased none the less as Jelavic is a top player but I do wonder how he will react to this even if he is in Croatia. Also we can't go into the next 4 months with Lafferty, Healy and Naismith. As seemingly Beattie is going somewhere and Fleck is to.

If it wasn't so late then there might have been a different scenario. Pleased none the less as Jelavic is a top player but I do wonder how he will react to this even if he is in Croatia. Also we can't go into the next 4 months with Lafferty, Healy and Naismith. As seemingly Beattie is going somewhere and Fleck is to.

Jelavic doesn't have a say in it as far as I'm concerned,unless he has a clause in his contract.I said in the other thread I'd want �£20m for him right now

Jelavic doesn't have a say in it as far as I'm concerned,unless he has a clause in his contract.I said in the other thread I'd want �£20m for him right now

He might not have a say but any player can become unsettled especially if clubs are bidding for him whatever price you put on it if its a reasonable sum and the club is willing to give out big wages. See Luka Modric, Raul Meireles etc.

SSN saying Rangers have said there will be no more business tonight.

That isn't a surprise there wasn't any business today was there?

He might not have a say but any player can become unsettled especially if clubs are bidding for him whatever price you put on it if its a reasonable sum and the club is willing to give out big wages. See Luka Modric, Raul Meireles etc.

That isn't a surprise there wasn't any business today was there?

Of course,IF IT'S TRUE?,and if Jelavic wants a big move to the EPL then all he has to do is keep banging the goals away and maybe in January he'll get his wish with my blessing,at the right price mind you