Rangers 1 v 1 Hearts - The Quest for 55 begins slowly

Reading elsewhere about the Rangers fans booing the players at HT & FT???,WTF!!!

Ian, Rangers were very poor first half and most of them were going about it like it was a training game all the way through. Davis was trying to do everything on his own, Edu played well 2nd half, McGregor had a some great saves, the rest need to have a look at themselves for the money they are picking up, it's not like they haven't played together before. No imagination, pace or leadership anywhere really. Whittaker was really bad today and I mean really bad. We need a creative midfielder and a good fast winger, how long have we been saying that :)

We've got decent seats tho and always good to get a sing song Mate :)

Edited by johnnyk

Ian, Rangers were very poor first half and most of them were going about it like it was a training game all the way through. Davis was trying to do everything on his own, Edu played well 2nd half, McGregor had a some great saves, the rest need to have a look at themselves for the money they are picking up, it's not like they haven't played together before. No imagination, pace or leadership anywhere really. Whittaker was really bad today and I mean really bad. We need a creative midfielder and a good fast winger, how long have we been saying that :)

We've got decent seats tho and always good to get a sing song Mate :)

Looking forward to it,whenever I get there.

I just don't understand booing,it's counter productive,especially after only the first game of the season.

Looking forward to it,whenever I get there.

I just don't understand booing,it's counter productive,especially after only the first game of the season.

It wasn't us mate as you'll know but we were dreadful first half and can understand fans doing it but as you say it doesn't help. We've spent money on a left back when we know we need a fast winger or creative midfielder, I hope we get them in soon after watching that today mate :) Hopefully see you at a game soon.