John Brown's Bid for Rangers

John Bomber Brown‏@johnbomberbrown

So £5.5m buys you the assets of RFC?.. Dont think so.

It would appear that TBK's et all figured that their worth was in that ball park whether you like it or not Bomber.

Doesn't make sense to me.

If you sell your house, the first thing the lawyers do is to check out what mortgages or other loans are secured against it. These must be cleared as part of the transaction.

Surely the same thing applies to the assets of a company? After all, you can't sell what doesn't belong to you. Or perhaps you can as an administrator/liquidator, in which case any previous charges must surely have been first rendered null and void?

Doesn't make sense to me.

If you sell your house, the first thing the lawyers do is to check out what mortgages or other loans are secured against it. These must be cleared as part of the transaction.

Surely the same thing applies to the assets of a company? After all, you can't sell what doesn't belong to you. Or perhaps you can as an administrator/liquidator, in which case any previous charges must surely have been first rendered null and void?

All an administrator needs legally in terms of a charge holder is their permission to sell an asset. If the charge holder doesn't play ball, the administrator needs to go to the court. Since Duff & Phelps didn't have to go to court over the assets, then we can only assume they had permission to sell them to Green's consortium. That's how I see it as a layman at least....

I would very much like to see this put to bed asap.

its a shame m Murray missed that meeting last week.

It's a shame Brown turned down the opportunity for someone to go into Ibrox on Friday. However his own accountant has reassured him about the deeds.

Even if Murray had gone out of his way and travelled to see Findlay, it's quite obvious that it would not have satisfied Brown and whoever is behind him. They would just come out with more stufff as has been seen over the past few days.

Brown is obviously not interested in answers. He just wants to shit stir.

Edited by Bluedell

It's a shame Brown turned down the opportunity for someone to go into Ibrox on Friday. However his own accountant has reassured him about the deeds.

Even if Murray had gone out of his way and travelled to see Fidlay, it's quite obvious that it would noit have satisfied Brown and whoever is behind him. They would just come out with more stufff as has been seen over the past few days.

Brown is obviously not interested in answers. He just wants to shit stir.

Which is who, do we think?

Previously, I thought Brown was doing the bidding of a spurned purchaser who wanted to find a way to force Green out but I'm beginning to think he's being played by enemy types who want to destabilise the club by derailing our recovery. Like his friend McKenna or maybe the Keans, for example....

Which is who, do we think?

Previously, I thought Brown was doing the bidding of a spurned purchaser who wanted to find a way to force Green out but I'm beginning to think he's being played by enemy types who want to destabilise the club by derailing our recovery. Like his friend McKenna or maybe the Keans, for example....

now who's pedaling paranoid fantasies.