John Brown's Bid for Rangers

price will massivly alter if its division 3. desire to buy may or may not

IMHO, price will increase considerably once we have a league (any league) to play in!!!

CG picked up the club @ rock bottom. created a newco with no debt, but with assets. The only part of the jigsaw missing is a league.

IF Bombers backers are serious, any delays are simply gonna cost them considerably more cash.

Exactly. Bomber is being worked from the back by someone who wants to destabilise Green and is using Bomber to spread very questionable tales.

We don't know who is doinf it and we don't know why but the fact that it's happening is beyond question.

Could Brown be getting played for a mug by his Pacific shelf season ticket holding mates McKenna kean , feeding him false information to deliberately destabilize our club.

He said they were involved but are not now, it's possible they have set Bomber up.

Our foe's from across the city are as sneaky as they come and I would put nothing past any of them, and Bomber doesn't come across as the sharpest tool in the shed.

Could Brown be getting played for a mug by his Pacific shelf season ticket holding mates McKenna kean , feeding him false information to deliberately destabilize our club.

He said they were involved but are not now, it's possible they have set Bomber up.

Our foe's from across the city are as sneaky as they come and I would put nothing past any of them, and Bomber doesn't come across as the sharpest tool in the shed.

Exactly the question I asked earlier in this very thread, my man.

I don't think it's too wild a theory either.

Good luck getting RSC reps to attend your fantasy clinic in the Dakota Bomber. If there are more than 20 (220 turned up at the RFFF meeting he hijacked) i will be astounded.

That in itself should tell him that nobody believes him or his anonymous backers.

He is still going on about Whyte owning the club's assets, despite the documents being available to see to everyone at the meeting, his own mate from the Clarkston bus being offered to look at them, and his own accountant of many years assuring him that the documents were in order. It was also explained that deeds take time to go through the process, it doesnt mean the ownership hasnt changed, just that the paperwork is needing completed by the laywers.

When you move house, it is normal that your lawyer only gets the new title deeds with the change of owner to you on it about 6 weeks after you have actually moved in. This was explained s-l-o-w-l-y and clearly to Bomber at the meeting but he is still trying to throw enough dirt about on this issue.

Either he really is as thick as he sounds and cannot comprehend what he is being told, or he is deliberately being mischievous to try to further his own aims. Either way I want him nowhere near our club ever again.

Good luck getting RSC reps to attend your fantasy clinic in the Dakota Bomber. If there are more than 20 (220 turned up at the RFFF meeting he hijacked) i will be astounded.

That in itself should tell him that nobody believes him or his anonymous backers.

He is still going on about Whyte owning the club's assets, despite the documents being available to see to everyone at the meeting, his own mate from the Clarkston bus being offered to look at them, and his own accountant of many years assuring him that the documents were in order. It was also explained that deeds take time to go through the process, it doesnt mean the ownership hasnt changed, just that the paperwork is needing completed by the laywers.

When you move house, it is normal that your lawyer only gets the new title deeds with the change of owner to you on it about 6 weeks after you have actually moved in. This was explained s-l-o-w-l-y and clearly to Bomber at the meeting but he is still trying to throw enough dirt about on this issue.

Either he really is as thick as he sounds and cannot comprehend what he is being told, or he is deliberately being mischievous to try to further his own aims. Either way I want him nowhere near our club ever again.

It's no wonder he failed miserably as a coach.