Please walk away McCoist

Black hardly played in the defensive midfield role at Hearts where we use him. Why jump on him,

1 is on 7 grand a week and supposed to be an experianced ex-spl player,, pretty sure hutton wont be near his pay packet. but only thing your correct is there both been shite

This has got to be one of the most depressing threads on here in ages. Playing players here, playing player there. Bringing in Tom, Dick and Harry etc, etc... It won't make a jot of difference. McCoist and co seem to have the inability to get the most from our of players. Their tactics are bordering on 70's/80's non football sometimes and bringing in new players or changing formations won't make a difference IMO. Name a player that has gone forward as a player under McCoist? Everybody seems to be going friggin backwards and the sooner we realise we need to rip and start again the better. We need a manager that grasps how to set teams up and instills a love of the football and passing. We also need one that has a long term plan and vision that will lay the foundations for the next 20/30 years of our team. Not just one that will get us stumbling back to whatever "promised land" we will be playing in...

you could give super 6 months pre season and 10 million to spend. results may change but fundamentally nothing will change. we will still be abysmal and ally still won't be a coach.

its now only a matter of how much damage he does before green mans up and gets rid.

Edited by the gunslinger

With CG statement through the week i think Ally's card is marked Green isn't daft he see's the same game as fans he did play the game at pro level, he got the gig due to standing by club in administration his famous saying " We don't do walking away " let's be honest after his first season in SPL won nothing , cost the club millions not qualifying for europe at 2 attempts knocked out by poor european teams any other manager would have been sacked,

I don't think Ally has got it to take the club forward no matter how money he spends based on what we see on the park, i think he should dump Durrant and McDowall and get new coaches in to help him will he do that to his mates doubt it, it will cost him his job though.

With CG statement through the week i think Ally's card is marked Green isn't daft he see's the same game as fans he did play the game at pro level, he got the gig due to standing by club in administration his famous saying " We don't do walking away " let's be honest after his first season in SPL won nothing , cost the club millions not qualifying for europe at 2 attempts knocked out by poor european teams any other manager would have been sacked,

I don't think Ally has got it to take the club forward no matter how money he spends based on what we see on the park, i think he should dump Durrant and McDowall and get new coaches in to help him will he do that to his mates doubt it, it will cost him his job though.

once attendances start to fall, like yesterday, CG will have to do something. Ally was one of our all time greats as a player but is simply not up to it as manager

TBH that is the only way Id be happy with Ally in charge next season. Bringing in fresh assistants and coaches. Ray Wilkins would do absolute wonders. Even Jimmy Calderwood and Jimmy Nicholl would have better ideas, they are probably an under rated coach and would be far more appealing than Durrant and McDowall.

once attendances start to fall, like yesterday, CG will have to do something. Ally was one of our all time greats as a player but is simply not up to it as manager

Charles Green is ruthless from what it would appear, Ally will get the gig next season we will be in Div 2 or third tier of 18 league or wherever we play. I would guess if the football product doesn't get better and the fans are starting to stop coming to ibrox i am sure Ally's reign will come to an end.