A dinosaur rears it's head

I can, however, lament the fact you are a feeble-minded, lackey to the will of our English Overlords and that you are betraying your children's future and that generations of Scots yet unborn will curse your name in perpetuity. :)

Bloody hell, have I just stepped back into the 13th century?

And the Queen loving Scotland shouldn't be an argument for No in theory, since the SNP policy is to keep the Queen. :)

What does SNP policy about the Queen have to do with Independence?

Do you not understand yet that after independence there will be other parties in government? Whether the SNP wishes to keep the Queen or give away free peanut butter sandwiches has got nothing at all to do with whether Scotland should be independent.

What does SNP policy about the Queen have to do with Independence?

Do you not understand yet that after independence there will be other parties in government? Whether the SNP wishes to keep the Queen or give away free peanut butter sandwiches has got nothing at all to do with whether Scotland should be independent.

The SNP are leading us into independence, it's very relevant.

The union of the crowns and the union of the parliaments are separate anyway.

This argument just goes to show me that next year there's going to be a right ding-dong over the referendum. As Rangers supporters we may have to re-assess our position post-independence. Just think - both our big two teams aligning themselves with foreign countries!

I don't. I can't see the yes vote getting close independence whatsoever. I'll be surprised to see the independence vote get 40%.