Whittaker was one of the most frustrating players ive ever seen wear a Rangers shirt. I actually thought he played his best games for us at LB when he filled in for a while. I didn't mind him at RB but never liked him in midfield. Same went for Ricksen.

Wallace came on and did what Whittaker failed to do...a burst down the field a one two and a fine left foot shot just wide of the far post.

I like Whittaker but Wallace is a far better player...

I agreed with you but then had to remove it mate.

I DON'T like Whittaker.

I agreed with you but then had to remove it mate.

I DON'T like Whittaker.

I've never understood those Rangers fans who say they don't support Scotland - it's like not supporting your family.

However, I've never had as hard a time supporting any Scotland team as I do with this one. I have no problem with Scott Brown, Mulgrew or Maloney - but I look at McGregor, Whittacker and Naismith and I just want those fuckers to lose.

I'll support Scotland no matter what, same with Rangers, though the uberfans on both sides infuriate me.

I just like watching the football and can't be bothered with all the political garbage which ruins the fun.

It's a game of football, nothing else.

Well said, sir.

I have to admit to going through a period of hating the SFA & that affected my support for the national team; but I've moved on and last night was just great. Really enjoyed it.

I have to say I thought Brown did very well & that was the first time I've ever seen him playing decently. If he stopped trying to be the world's hardest nut (which he is plainly not) he could be a real player.

Well said, sir.

I have to admit to going through a period of hating the SFA & that affected my support for the national team; but I've moved on and last night was just great. Really enjoyed it.

I have to say I thought Brown did very well & that was the first time I've ever seen him playing decently. If he stopped trying to be the world's hardest nut (which he is plainly not) he could be a real player.

I hate the guy in that hooped shirt but with Scotland it's different....does that qualify him as a great? Oh shite what did I just say?

Seriously though and off topic slightly, when Broon played with Hibs along with Thomson and both were up for grabs we got Thomson they got Broon - at the time I thought, Result!

Football, as someone once said "it's a funny old game".

Seriously though and off topic slightly, when Broon played with Hibs along with Thomson and both were up for grabs we got Thomson they got Broon - at the time I thought, Result!

I thought the opposite. Brown was always the better player out of those 2 for me.

He does act the dick but on his day is a good player.