A poll on ff has over 70 percent supporting a boycott

Polls on forums aren't really indicitive of much as there will be infiltators and can be unrepresentitive of the support as a whole at times, but the RST one was members only. It's a great way of deciding how the RST should vote,

Polls on forums aren't really indicitive of much as there will be infiltators and can be unrepresentitive of the support as a whole at times, but the RST one was members only. It's a great way of deciding how the RST should vote,

The RST one seems to be fairly indicative of what I believe is the majority of opinion, but maybe I'm keeping the wrong type of company.

Totally agree that a members only poll is a better method than one like FF's.

There are so many tims and agent provocateurs on FF it's quite a silly place at times.

Post 104:

"I can assure you that I long ago ceased to have any bitterness towards the Trust.

I have made it clear that I only responded to this thread because Zappa suggested that I might have been responsible for the current story and the theme was taken up by some others. Zappa has since apologised publicly, which I accept. There is nothing more that I can usefully add."

That's good to read, otherwise posts 144 and 104 would have come across as from someone who hadn't put it all behind him and was still bitter.

Post 104:

"I can assure you that I long ago ceased to have any bitterness towards the Trust.

I have made it clear that I only responded to this thread because Zappa suggested that I might have been responsible for the current story and the theme was taken up by some others. Zappa has since apologised publicly, which I accept. There is nothing more that I can usefully add."

That's good to read, otherwise posts 144 and 104 would have come across as from someone who hadn't put it al behind him and was still bitter.

I have always supported the aims of the Trust which is why I joined in the first place; I just disagreed with much of the modus operandi.

It depends on what the issues are. Perhaps not serious for the club per se, but it could be serious for the RST.

Totally agree. Not relevant.

But there you are. We don't know what the issues are. Not much point in getting all worked up about something we don't actually know about is there?

This is a pathetic statement that begs more questions than it answers and therefore adds to the speculation and further weakens the credibility of the Trust.

They would have been better to say nothing.

What, exactly, are we speculating about?

What, exactly, are we speculating about?

The matter under investigation and the reasons why board members have stepped down or been asked to step down temporarily or permanently.

Given its high profile, I would have thought that these are matters of concern to the wider Rangers community.

Edited by BrahimHemdani
Added clarification