Guest Night Owl

If I remember rightly, wasn't the attack on Lennon after a few months of Lennon being rather militant in his actions and opinions with a ton of crowd goading ? As for having being spat at with bottles and insults flying, I thought they were describing his management style in the dug out.

I don't take the common stance that Lennon is a bigot, his mental health issues are well documented so I choose to see him as a rather frail and frightened man, trying to convince us that he's a force to be reckoned with.

Two years ago, weren't these same club supporters - Aberdeen, St. Johsntone, Hearts & Celtic - united in their common comdemnation of Rangers? What could have broken that unity and resulted in this attack, assuming it happened of course? Indeed, what was the motivation for the alleged attack?

They've always got to bring the Irish Catholic bit into everything don't they? Nothing to do with the fact he's a vile,despicable person who commands very little respect outwith his own vile club is it?
It's just the same tired old lowest common denominator rhetoric from the eternally oppressed ones. Nothing whatsoever to to with the way that Lurgan's "finest" conducts his and his paranoid little club's business.