Am I right in thinking Craig has a tainted past.

He isn't on the Rangers board so who cares?

The Krays have a tainted past ................ as relevant as Craig.

Maybe that is because most people on here right now focus on Easdale and openly ignore that he has rights and can use them like you and me? Where would you end up denying him these rights - whether we like the action he took or not? You do agree that we are talking about different things here, i.e. Easdale's court case and his right to sue people who libel him. I'm talking about the latter and if people see fault in that, so be it. It sure is nothing "pro-Easdale" in there and I for one would have hoped that either party had behaved more appropriate, not least Easdale.

It's not that he has rights, mate - that's a given in a liberal democracy. What's awful about this is that he has voluntarily taken a post which brings with it abuse, be it Rangers or Pollok Juniors. Everyone knows it, some can take it, others can't. Maybe it's nothing to be proud of in Scots football culture, but that is how it is and it is not going to change. So by attacking not newspapers who berate us, not fans of other clubs who abuse us in illegal terms, not other clubs who cast aspersions on safety at our ground, but one of our own he is left looking like the wrong man in the wrong job.

The only argument in favour I can think of is that Easdale is on a one man crusade to clean up football. And I don't think any of us buy that one.

The ones defending Easdale are the usual, anti- RST, anti- FF, anti -MD, anti -SOS, anti- Paul Murray, in fact anti anybody or anything that criticises the past or present Board.

They are perfectly entitled to their opinions same as we are.

But it's plain who only appears whenever the board are doing something dumb, and can be safely ignored. LIkes of dB or D'Artagnan have to be taken seriously, surely.

They are perfectly entitled to their opinions same as we are.

But it's plain who only appears whenever the board are doing something dumb, and can be safely ignored. LIkes of dB or D'Artagnan have to be taken seriously, surely.

No problem with peoples opinions, just pointing out it is the same ones supporting the Board, no matter what they do.

Well, aye, but dB isn't supporting the board, just pointing out that they have rights - which is true, but kinda laughable in the context of a football chief taking the hump over some abuse from fans.

I admit I wasn't including db, although I had a bet with myself we would see D'Art on today.