Silly question as facebook is only ten years old. I never complained to my manager either.

Who do you think took the correct course of action, Frankie or Craig.

Craig deleted the comments and apologised to Sandy. This place is easier to control than an open Facebook page.

Craig deleted the comments and apologised to Sandy. This place is easier to control than an open Facebook page.

This is the thing I think some are missing. The comments were deleted and an apology was made. Craig merely refused to sign a gagging order which would essentially shut down SOS.

And some people are DEFENDING this action by Easdale? Away with yourselves.

Can't believe some fans are happy for this Rangers fan to potentially lose everything,whether you agree with him or not!,he is being used as a scapegoat,shameful

I for one doubt that anyone on here or any other Bluenose is "happy" about this. And why would they? Isn't it rather about "defending" the law that protects anyone, whether we like it or not? That Easdale uses his rights - like you and me could - does not make him and his actions a better person in any way. Denying him these - i.e. also your - rights though something else entirely.

This is the thing I think some are missing. The comments were deleted and an apology was made. Craig merely refused to sign a gagging order which would essentially shut down SOS.

And some people are DEFENDING this action by Easdale? Away with yourselves.

Sandy wants SoS silenced, why? SOS are obviously onto something. Look at it another way, if SoS concerns and protests were folly, then it'd be easy to demonstrate why.

The RST were always anti David Murray, but winning titles and tactics like using Walter to quell the dissent during a press conference worked well as our support traditionally falls into line when an 'elder' speaks up. But Murray needed to discredit and or silence the RST. Why was that?

Sandy nor the board can count on Ally, Walter or even the possibility of wining the treble because they have no leverage with influential people just now or from the past. Bully boy tactics through the courts is all they've got, and as has been pointed out , this is SE's rubicon moment.

Can't believe some fans are happy for this Rangers fan to potentially lose everything,whether you agree with him or not!,he is being used as a scapegoat,shameful

Anything but happy about this situation. Craig should have taken the same course of action as this site and kept on the right side of the law. He only has himself to blame.