Any page on the internet can be set up to bar the typing of certain words. Craig admitted he refused the gagging order.

But it's not up to Craig to decide what words are filtered across the internet. **** line has been the main thrust of dissent against the board, so he's hardly going to filter it on his own page, but he does delete comments and apologises.

But it's not up to Craig to decide what words are filtered across the internet. **** line has been the main thrust of dissent against the board, so he's hardly going to filter it on his own page, but he does delete comments and apologises.

This site chose to filter the **** word and no further action was taken, Craig could have done the same.

All this talk of sue and counter sueing is just drawing attention to the fact that someone is folically challenged, it's going to put people off buying an Irish. As if the stigma of wearing a syrup of fig is not bad enough, now they have to go into the Dock to proclaim their 'baldness. I hope the gentleman in question finds a measure of peace in the witness protection programme after his court trauma. I look forward to the day slap heads of the world unite and proclaim their baldness with pride, in fact they should hold an annual 'bald pride day' like the gay pride day but without the mincing and high heels..

I for one doubt that anyone on here or any other Bluenose is "happy" about this. And why would they? Isn't it rather about "defending" the law that protects anyone, whether we like it or not? That Easdale uses his rights - like you and me could - does not make him and his actions a better person in any way. Denying him these - i.e. also your - rights though something else entirely.

Criminal laws are for the protection of all. Libel/slander laws are for the protection of the rich. I wish you would stop spouting nonsense about something you clearly know little about. Easdale can easily afford to lose such a case in court. For someone like Craig, it's just not worth the risk. How you see this as a bastion of fairness for all is crazy.

I hope that the RFF steps up to the plate, because this is every bit as important as defending our titles. It's time we stood up against this constant threat of legal action from this piece of shit excuse for a custodian.

This site chose to filter the **** word and no further action was taken, Craig could have done the same.

Even if Craig had filtered the word, SOS were not going to walk away, anti board resentment would've continued. Fancy SE would've made another play against Craig. This is about silencing the biggest and most vocal critics. Boyish humour about hair is a red herring in the bigger picture.

Criminal laws are for the protection of all. Libel/slander laws are for the protection of the rich. I wish you would stop spouting nonsense about something you clearly know little about. Easdale can easily afford to lose such a case in court. For someone like Craig, it's just not worth the risk. How you see this as a bastion of fairness for all is crazy.

I hope that the RFF steps up to the plate, because this is every bit as important as defending our titles. It's time we stood up against this constant threat of legal action from this piece of shit excuse for a custodian.

The RFFF wasn't set up to fight individuals battles for them

Does Facebook allow that?

I see that if you type the S word in FF, it comes out as "Wigs" :D

Yeah, it does. When I was doing the RST page I filtered all sorts of words ranging from bad language to typical Tim chants and loyalist acrymons.