Not confirmed but looks like it.

I've no doubt the club would have had some sort of do arranged and it looks as if they've went ahead with it instead of cancelling.

The team that loses together, drinks together?

Sickening mate, absolutely sickening. If i was a player i would have been ashamed and probably told the gaffer it was not a good idea.

If we'd focus on Walter's bad cup games and Euro exits and having had a say about him staying, he wouldn't have lasted a year or two.* What people continue to do is just taking the bad facts, adding the name of the manager to it and make a decision. When you look deeper into each game at the time, you'd note some more things why we (and not just McCoist) failed on the day. Apart from the fact that people utterly forget that there was another team out there too. Be that as it may, performances or not, cup exits or not, he got us one step nearer to the top ... and that is all his employers ask for. And it will be them who decide whether they agree to his decisions on the park as well. (And please refrain from ideas like threatening a ST boycott unless McCoist is being removed.)

*I have been scathing about his team selections as well as him not giving youth a chance time and again. That didn't stop him from becoming one of the finest and greatest managers this club has ever had.

I 've slept on my my disappointment from yesterday and i can honestly say with a clear conscience Ally is not the man to take the team forward. His team yesterday was woeful, they hadn't the ability to up their game or adapt tactics to beat Raith, that's down to the team management and coaches.

Zappa was just at last night's karaoke at the stadium and had his opinion bought after being serenaded by the manager

You've lost that lovin' feeling... ;)

Bkmzd5GIgAA1eO0.jpg

If that was last night, there's one more reason for him calling it a day.

A more professional soul would have been studying the game and working out what to change for the United game.

Karaoke?

He also got them defeated by Morton at Parkhead in the League Cup and Morton are relegation fodder having won 5, drawn 7 and lost 20 in the Championship.

Was that defeat indicative of Ceptic's general performance though??? To many, our defeat yesterday came as no surprise. When was the last time that we actually outclassed the opposition, and scored a decent amount of goals???

Zappa was just at last night's karaoke at the stadium and had his opinion bought after being serenaded by the manager

You've lost that lovin' feeling... ;)

Bkmzd5GIgAA1eO0.jpg

Robyn Walker is Temps missus.

Very disappointed yesterday but not totally by the performance.

Although we didn't play well we still made enough chances to win the match comfortably.

Quite a few what if's yesterday....

what if Moshni had scored one of his headers (the second of which being a complete sitter)

what if Wallace had scored at the start of the second half

what if Laws strike was an inch or 2 to the left.

I don't recall Raith having any what if moments and scored with what was probably their only shot on target.

So as i say i'm disappointed by the result but not despondent as i'm realistic enough to know that the current crop of players are only good enough to a degree (winning div 2) but in the grand scheme of things they are not good enough to take us any further than that and that is why we will have at least half a dozen new signings come the summer.

Although we didn't play well we still made enough chances to win the match comfortably.

what if Moshni had scored one of his headers (the second of which being a complete sitter)

I don't recall Raith having any what if moments and scored with what was probably their only shot on target.

So as i say i'm disappointed by the result but not despondent as i'm realistic enough to know that the current crop of players are only good enough to a degree (winning div 2) but in the grand scheme of things they are not good enough to take us any further than that and that is why we will have at least half a dozen new signings come the summer.

We were brutal, same as every week. In 2 hours of play we had 7 shots on target against a team that could be relegated from the 2nd tier and has been losing far more than they've been winning.

I'd agree with bits of that, inasmuch as the team did what it seems was asked of it - choke the midfield, dominate possession, and, er, hope for the best. My issue is that the team was sent out with that intention, which seems chronically unambitious and terribly dispiriting.