Jig 12

Temps 8

Black 8

Bell 8

Wallace 12

Miller 3 apparently

Boyd similar.

McGregor 2 apparently.

Some difference in how Green and Mather done things compared to Wallace. I do however find it hard to believe that stuff about Clark, surely to Christ not mate though it wouldn't surprise me.

Surely Daly is not on £12k a week :eek:. Earning more than the entire squads put together of the part-timers we looked so poor against?

The guy isn't fit to be playing sport of any kind.

I distinctly remember the torrent of hatred expressed towards Boyd when he chose to leave despite being offered a new contract. All quiet now it would seem and, despite their protestations, the majority of the fanbase would also accept the return of McGregor, Naismith and Whittaker. Well the first two anyway. :D

No chance , the way those 2 went about it was a fucking disgrace

Surely Daly is not on £12k a week :eek:. Earning more than the entire squads put together of the part-timers we looked so poor against?

The guy isn't fit to be playing sport of any kind.

Apparently so mate. £600k per year, whatever that works out at. Only at Rangers. Also told he was willing to accept a third of that only for us to jump in top heavy.

We don't really know what they are on though. I do know Black is/was on 8k a week (which is, quite simply, an abomination). I have also heard, take with a pinch of salt, that when we signed Clark he was on, maybe, 1k a week and we went in and said "would 6k a week be enough" - our contract negotiations are appalling if that is the case, but not surprising. I mean, FFS, Black was painting & decorating when we signed him because there was no interest.... so why offer him 8k a week ? Did we honestly believe he was making that much painting ?? Ridiculous financial mismanagement. Same with Clark IF true - if he was on 1k a week, is a bluenose, you would think that the opportunity would be enough for him to sign on at maybe 2-3k a week (still a 100-200% uplift in wages). But no, we spew money left, right and centre.

Yeah, as for Hutton, when he was at Rangers he was definitely a 50k a week player. And every now and then he may look like that for Scotland too.... however, I also watched him at Spurs and saw the bombscare he was defensively. At 15k a week, given his age and the increasing likelihood that he wouldn't be sold on, 15k a week is too big of a gamble for us.

A couple of things.

IIRC, Black wasn't painting and decorating when we signed him - he made up the story to keep the pressure on Hearts during the time Romanov wasn't paying anyone. One of his closest friends has such a business so it wasn't difficult to plant the story. He wouldn't use the guy's name now - PM me for why - even if the lad has been in the Waddell suite with him recently.

As far as I know Black is on 6K and I'd be stunned if Clark was on any more than £2-3K.

As for the rest, I'm not sure but I'm very confident on Black and Miller's wages. :whistle:

As much as I was disgusted with the signing of Miller, I am absolutely delighted with the signing of Boyd today.

Had he not left he would be closing in on all of McCoist's records by now IMO.

The rekindling of the Boyd/Miller strike partnership that worked so well before must now be the basis around how we build our team. Daly/Clark are decent subs if Daly can reproduce his early season form and not replicate his second half of the season form. All we need to work on now is some decent ammunition from midfield. McLeod is the star man in there by a mile, and him and Law could be a good partnership in centre mid. A lot of energy and drive between them when both are fit and in form.

Moshni will still be ok for this season, but if there is no improvement this will need to be his last season. Who partners him at CD is anyones guess, but I am guessing we bought McGregor for a reason so he will be getting first shot at it. It must NOT be Jig. We need a right back as Foster is not good enough, while Wallace will again be our star defender. Bell in goals will be fine.

So we have;

Bell

Wallace Moshni Mcgregor BLANK

BLANK McLeod Law BLANK

Boyd MIller

So only 3 positions up for grabs from the rest of the squad and players like Aird who was first pick last season for a wide berth will probably get a good chance to continue his mainly good form.

We dont seem to have much depth, although I must admit I am struggling to remember a lot of our squad players who mainly bored me to tears in the last year or two. Perhaps there are one or two I am forgetting!

Andy Devlin claims Black was on £10k. Maybe that included his app bonus.

To be fair he'll need a decent wedge to fuel the Bentley he's driving for his agent while he does his jail-time for the next 3-4 years.

Daly 12

Jig 12

Temps 8

Black 8

Bell 8

Wallace 12

Miller 3 apparently

Boyd similar.

McGregor 2 apparently.

Some difference in how Green and Mather done things compared to Wallace. I do however find it hard to believe that stuff about Clark, surely to Christ not mate though it wouldn't surprise me.

Question:

Who earns most at Rangers - the kitman/bus driver or McGregor?