Moshni will still be ok for this season, but if there is no improvement this will need to be his last season.

Like almost all players he's got his good & bad points, but I definitely don't think he's good enough for our return to the top flight, so there would need to be a considerable improvement over the coming season.

Who partners him at CD is anyones guess, but I am guessing we bought McGregor for a reason so he will be getting first shot at it. It must NOT be Jig.

You might be setting yourself up for disappointment there because there's a fairly good chance that Ally will stick with the Jig & Mohsni partnership. I'm sure he brought in McGregor for a reason, but I doubt if that reason was to replace Jig. He'll no doubt feature at some point in pre-season, but come the competitive games I'm pretty sure McGregor will just be a squad player warming the subs bench.

The only way Jig won't get picked ahead of other defenders now that he's apparently an experienced defender is if he's injured or leaves the Club.

Currently on my honeymoon - so not really managed to keep up to date with all the details - but I have to say I'm pretty happy with the return of Boyd. A proven goalscorer, who along with Miller can hopefully help nurture some of our younger players.

Boyd, Miller and Jig know what it means to play for a winning Rangers team - let's hope they can get the championship wrapped up.

Currently on my honeymoon - so not really managed to keep up to date with all the details - but I have to say I'm pretty happy with the return of Boyd. A proven goalscorer, who along with Miller can hopefully help nurture some of our younger players.

Boyd, Miller and Jig know what it means to play for a winning Rangers team - let's hope they can get the championship wrapped up.

HONEYMOON!, should you not be too busy to come on here?:coolio:

No.

I think Allys interview on the website is very telling, reading between the lines. This one was almost forced upon him i would say. If Ally really wanted Boyd he could have had him 2 years ago when the lad was on his hands and knees begging to come back to Ibrox. I don't believe for a second Ally 100% wants KB at Ibrox. I only passed on exactly what Kris Boyd had been telling friends an family. He will be as stunned with this move as they are.

Anyhow, what's so unrealistic about the players salaries? Frankie says Blacks on 6, Craig says 8, i also said 8, Andy Devlin said 10. The Sun claimed Cammy Bell was on 8. A pal of Durrants told me about Daly a few days before a well respected member on here confirmed it, Templetons has been confirmed by someone who works with the company he banks with, Wallace is on an old co contract given by Whyte, not unrealistic to think he was given something stupid just like McGregor, Davis and Whittaker, £12k per week the average squad player salary give to SPL Rangers players according to David Murray. Gunslinger claims Jig is on 10, i have been told 12 after his reduction from his higher oldco contract. We know for a fact what the footballing running costs were for the last few years, we know for a fact we have blew around £70m in an 18 months period, so what's so unrealistic to believe about the salaries being quoted?

I was pulling your leg more than anything else. I'm sure you won't be a too far off with some of those salaries, but Jon Daly on 12 grand a week? That's hard to believe.

Elgin City act on abusive Kris Boyd Tweet.

A young goal keeping coach at Elgin City FC earlier tweeted in reply about Kris Boyd joining Rangers with this:

2nlfxib.jpg

Elgin City FC have been pretty swift in taking action though as they have just tweeted this.

2qi69v5.jpg

35jz9e8.jpg

Like almost all players he's got his good & bad points, but I definitely don't think he's good enough for our return to the top flight, so there would need to be a considerable improvement over the coming season.

You might be setting yourself up for disappointment there because there's a fairly good chance that Ally will stick with the Jig & Mohsni partnership. I'm sure he brought in McGregor for a reason, but I doubt if that reason was to replace Jig. He'll no doubt feature at some point in pre-season, but come the competitive games I'm pretty sure McGregor will just be a squad player warming the subs bench.

The only way Jig won't get picked ahead of other defenders now that he's apparently an experienced defender is if he's injured or leaves the Club.

McCulloch was never any use in the first place. The prospect of him playing another season in defence at 36 is pretty terrible.

A young goal keeping coach at Elgin City FC earlier tweeted in reply about Kris Boyd joining Rangers with this:

2nlfxib.jpg

Elgin City FC have been pretty swift in taking action though as they have just tweeted this.

2qi69v5.jpg

35jz9e8.jpg

What did Killie do for him?

He scored 25 goals for them, I think they got the better end of the deal.

2nlfxib.jpg

2qi69v5.jpg

35jz9e8.jpg

Are they referring to the SFA or the police when they say the 'appropriate authorities'?