Care to answer the question?

I'll take that as a no then. Looks like there will be many more loud yawns.

More tedious, repetitive, predictable pro-board posts from you to come.

Can't wait.....................................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Kings scheme has less than a thousand people in it. The unhappy with mediocrity camp might have 30k. It's really them Wallace needs to convince.

I'm one of those 30k, as important as it is to get some form of guarantee over both Ibrox and Auchenhowie, I'm withholding my season ticket money as I want the present board gone along with their puppet masters.

VTB

Some serious straw clutching going on here.

Although I'd have been tempted to leave the room when Easdale walked in, engagement is engagement, even with him. So that's a positive.

Chances are the stadium and possibly the training park will be safeguarded, which they most certainly were not previously, so that's a positive.

The fans will surely be aware after this of the leverage they possess, so that's a positive.

It defuses the moronic air of confrontation, so that's a positive.

There's nothing here that merits anything other than a positive reception to something which, while by no means peace in our time or a universal panacea, is a grown up step in the right direction. Long may it continue!

I'm one of those 30k, as important as it is to get some form of guarantee over both Ibrox and Auchenhowie, I'm withholding my season ticket money as I want the present board gone along with their puppet masters.

VTB

many do mate. others want ally gone.

this in theory may be a decent first step but thats all it is at best.

Why was Sandy Easdale present he's not a director of RIFC plc so why's he discussing what they will or won't do with assets 100% owned by RIFC plc?

Practically.........

SE is the front for around 22% of the stakeholding plus his own.

Crighton is there for Laxey.

Each represent a different side of the sp.ivs whom aren't always in harmony.

I'll take that as a no then. Looks like there will be many more loud yawns.

More tedious, repetitive, predictable pro-board posts from you to come.

Can't wait.....................................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm sure you're more than welcome at a certain other forum that only welcomes one set of opinion

The what next is most important. The ****s are still there, the same guys still control the majority.

If the UOF asks people to renew in the event of a deal being agreed, and it isn't believed to be adequate, disillusionment will be rife.

There is a mood for change and some are less than keen on a compromise solution.